PDA

View Full Version : No hats and shirts received!!

Newton
11-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Gonzo was sending out the original hats and tshirts, which never apparently materialised to a lot of people.

Will the people who were promised one of the original caps and tshirts please leave your details in this post, as we now have a reliable shipping person in the name of MorganGrayson, who actually delivers on their promises.

A replacement Cap and a Mug will be sent to replace this errant behaviour on the part of someone no longer associated with Oprano.

Newton
11-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Ok so everyone promised the original 'parody' styled tshirts and hats actually received them?

If not, Please post your names under this thread, and you will be contacted for shipping details, or alternatively please send MorganGrayson a pm with your shipping details.

CuriousToyBoy
11-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Lindsay & CJ didn't receive our t-shirts OR hats....

;-(

Sabby
11-06-2005, 06:04 AM
I didnt get mine yet.

Do you still have your PM where I gave you my address?

Sabby:flash:

Bhelliom
11-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Well I didn'tmy classic collectables :P

but I think you guys knew that already :D

Sabby what a great picture...

MorganGrayson
11-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Sabby and CTB...you've got PMs! :)

Newton
11-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Morgan will take care of you with gusto :)

Excellent thanks Morgan :)

Dravyk
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Morgan will take care of you with gusto :)Gusto ... Is that Morgan's cabana boy? ;)

Due
11-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Seems I didnt receive anything neither :scratchin

Timon
11-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Kurt (voodooboy) did you get yours yet?

Newton
11-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Due can you please pm MorganGrayson with your shipping details, as the old mafia/mob themed tshirts and hats no longer exist, and it doesn't like they will be turning up anytime soon from Gonzo either.

MorganGrayson
11-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Gusto ... Is that Morgan's cabana boy? ;)

Harumph.

You can pretty much forget the introduction to Gusto's sister that I promised you! :p

Dravyk
11-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Harumph.

You can pretty much forget the introduction to Gusto's sister that I promised you! :pOh great!

First, I'm still waiting for the pics of your mail carrier. And now this! :(

MorganGrayson
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh great!

First, I'm still waiting for the pics of your mail carrier. And now this! :(

*sigh*
It's a threat I'm afraid I can't carry out. Sweet Octavia, Gusto's sister, began to weep quietly...tears streaming from limpid brown eyes; her long, elegant fingers twisting a lace hankie; her full bosom heaving with her attempt to repress her sobs. She so wants a formal introduction to "Drav-eek" from "Phil-ee-del-phye-ay." Gusto has agreed to chaperone his quite virginal sister if you will take her to watch the Eagles play. (It's cool, I took his knife away. He's seen football crowds get out of hand and doesn't want that to happen while his sister is enjoy the game with "Drav-eek.")

By the way, my mail carrier reacted to the request for a photo with the delightful blushing reaction of a truly beautiful woman who doesn't know she's a truly beautiful woman...making me more determined than ever to fix her up with someone. I swear, if I could talk her into it, I'd make a flat out fortune in "Uniformed MILF" content. This woman is so damned nice I can't even get pissed off because her stomach is so flat.

Dravyk
11-07-2005, 02:09 PM
*sigh*
It's a threat I'm afraid I can't carry out. Sweet Octavia, Gusto's sister, began to weep quietly...tears streaming from limpid brown eyes; her long, elegant fingers twisting a lace hankie; her full bosom heaving with her attempt to repress her sobs. She so wants a formal introduction to "Drav-eek" from "Phil-ee-del-phye-ay." Gusto has agreed to chaperone his quite virginal sister if you will take her to watch the Eagles play. (It's cool, I took his knife away. He's seen football crowds get out of hand and doesn't want that to happen while his sister is enjoy the game with "Drav-eek.")

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

spideriux
11-13-2005, 04:45 PM
I will order soon