PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you to Steady and Elite Hosters

Red
10-31-2005, 03:03 PM
I had a big problem with my former host for my mainstream site and Elite has just been fantastic since I moved over to them. Their customer service has been the best and their patience with me being so nuts over everything deserves a big kiss. :kiss:

Thanks a bunch.
:wnw:

MorganGrayson
10-31-2005, 03:09 PM
I'd like to add my supreme "thank you!" to Steady and EliteHosters, as I had the same problem...and ran like a scalded cat over to EH and happiness. :kiss:

Also glad Red's mainstream site is cooking! I have shopping to do!! :okthumb:

Newton
10-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Excellent and congratulations to both ladies and to Steady / Elitehosters (http://www.elitehosters.com) ;)

TheEnforcer
10-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Steady is a class act all the way!! See sig.. ;>))

Trev
10-31-2005, 06:20 PM
He gets a thumbs up from me, I've helped Morgan set something up and it was a breeze thanks to the setup at www.elitehosters.com/ :okthumb:

Plus he started my birthday thread - a little early but it's the thought that counts ;)

Steady
10-31-2005, 06:42 PM
I had a big problem with my former host for my mainstream site and Elite has just been fantastic since I moved over to them. Their customer service has been the best and their patience with me being so nuts over everything deserves a big kiss. :kiss:

Thanks a bunch.
:wnw:

Thank you, Red for your patience, your support and your business. :) :)

If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

I'm glad to hear slowly but surely your life after Wilma is getting back to normal. :) :)

Steady
10-31-2005, 06:46 PM
I also want to express my thanks to all who have posted on the thread for your kind words and support. :) :)

MorganGrayson
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM
I also want to express my thanks to all who have posted on the thread for your kind words and support. :) :)

You've more than earned it, Steady! :clapping: