PDA

View Full Version : Last nights Survivor

TheEnforcer
10-28-2005, 10:34 AM
Was just an ok episode. I enjoyed both of the challenges they had and wasn't surprised at all on who got voted out. Nice to see the merge come along though I kinda wished they did something a bit different there. I haven't seen all of the seasons of Survivor but have seen several and this does seem to be the toughest so far.

CDSmith
10-28-2005, 10:40 AM
I can't wait for them to vote off that big loudmouthed guy. Thought he was cool there for a while, but in the past few episodes he's shown himself to be and overbearing shnook.

He needs to go soon.

I'm pulling for that Stephanie chick... she's scrappy.

Nickatilynx
10-28-2005, 11:09 AM
I like the ass on the chick in the red shorts. :)

SykkBoy
10-28-2005, 11:16 AM
I feel asleep on the couch last night and missed it...

TheEnforcer
10-28-2005, 11:26 AM
I want Stephanie to win too. She's one hell of a competitor and hot to boot. She is what made this past summers Survivor worth watching cause otherwise it was pretty boring.

Nickatilynx
10-28-2005, 11:30 AM
I want Stephanie to win too. She's one hell of a competitor and hot to boot. She is what made this past summers Survivor worth watching cause otherwise it was pretty boring.

Stephenie is an average looking chick.

She is at best a 6

TheEnforcer
10-28-2005, 11:40 AM
She's got a hell of a body though and a spirit like that is quite admirable. The other girl in their tribe is pretty and has a hot body too. That girl Danni is WAY too skinny. She looked good at the beginning but man this has been rough on her.

Evil Chris
10-28-2005, 11:57 AM
It's a good season so far. Yeah one of the tougher ones for sure.

I still think Borneo (the first Survivor) was the very best.

CDSmith
10-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Stephenie is an average looking chick.

She is at best a 6No, you're right, she's no supermodel. But she's got a rocket body on her, a great tan, toned to the max, and a great ass. Couple all that with her winning personality and this leads me to believe that she'd be an aggressive little tigress in the sack.

Which bumps her up to an 8.5

:bacon:

Peaches
10-31-2005, 02:56 PM
OK, I didn't read this until I watched it which was last night ;)

Damn, some of those people are looking like Holocaust victims! I want to sign up just for the weight loss opportunities.

TheEnforcer
10-31-2005, 05:43 PM
OK, I didn't read this until I watched it which was last night ;)

Damn, some of those people are looking like Holocaust victims! I want to sign up just for the weight loss opportunities.

hahahah.. no doubt. :okthumb: