View Full Version : Watching Paris Hilton die was entertaining!

Funbrunette
10-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I watched House of wax last night and I had so much fun seeing Miss Hilton trying to act...lol The scene where she dies was the best :okthumb: Pretty lame movie, but Chad Michael Murray made it worth it! ;)

MorganGrayson
10-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks, FB! :waving:
I went to blockbuster.com and put "House of Wax" on the queue and shoved it up to the top. I *think* I've seen her in another movie, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. I think it was a horror movie and she died in that one, too, but the memory is foggy.

(Thanks for the points and the kind words, too. The encouragement helps. So far, I'm doing great. It's an easy program. I especially like the fact that I can buy the frozen dinners that have the point value on the package...and still toss all the goodies I had for a pot roast dinner into the crock pot to feed my husband. I know that I *can* get all the recipes and make stuff like that with point values, but I think I'll start that project later. Right now, the "here, you eat this...I'll eat this" thing is working.) :)

TheEnforcer
10-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Hahahah.. I'll bet it would be fun to watch her croak....

SykkBoy
10-27-2005, 02:43 PM
hello........spoilers? ;-))

Funbrunette
10-27-2005, 02:56 PM
hello........spoilers? ;-))

Oh come on did you actually think Paris had the lead role?!?....lol ;) I didn't tell you how she died....

SykkBoy
10-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh come on did you actually think Paris had the lead role?!?....lol ;) I didn't tell you how she died....
I was joking :)
I realize most people saw the movie just to see her die :)

I spend too much time on movie geek boards sometimes, hehe

MorganGrayson
10-27-2005, 03:24 PM
I realize most people saw the movie just to see her die http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

Yeppers. I'm a sheeple. I hadn't given that movie a first thought, much less a second, until I found out ol' SlutMoney was going to be a slasher victim. (OK, I'm hoping it's a loud and bloody death.) In fact, I didn't even know she was *in* the damned movie.

DrGuile
10-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks, FB! :waving:
I went to blockbuster.com and put "House of Wax" on the queue and shoved it up to the top. I *think* I've seen her in another movie, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was. I think it was a horror movie and she died in that one, too, but the memory is foggy.

uh... Ive seen her in another movie... and although she doesnt die, she does get shot in the chest....

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Gee, what are the chances that someone who couldn't act would be in a movie titled "House of Wax"? :blink:

MorganGrayson
10-27-2005, 03:45 PM
uh... Ive seen her in another movie... and although she doesnt die, she does get shot in the chest....

OK...*thinking*...is that the one staring "Jay" of "Jay and Silent Bob" fame?

SykkBoy
10-27-2005, 04:49 PM
OK...*thinking*...is that the one staring "Jay" of "Jay and Silent Bob" fame?
That was "RSVP"

Paris Hilton's other horror flick was "Nine Lives" (should have been called "So shitty, even SykkBoy wouldn't own this DVD")

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
That was "RSVP"

Paris Hilton's other horror flick was "Nine Lives" (should have been called "So shitty, even SykkBoy wouldn't own this DVD"):mfr_omg: That is bad!!!

DrGuile
10-27-2005, 04:58 PM
for fuck sake... cant believe I wasnt clear enough in my joke...

fine... shot ON the chest...

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 05:03 PM
for fuck sake... cant believe I wasnt clear enough in my joke...

fine... shot ON the chest...Even for a Frenchie your cunty today. :p

DrGuile
10-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Even for a Frenchie your cunty today. :p

There's one too many word in that sentence....

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 05:08 PM
There's one too many word in that sentence....True enough. :)

Trev
10-27-2005, 05:23 PM

The only way I can get it to work minus one word is:

For a Frenchie your cunty today.

Oh and Drav, I though it was "you're", as in you are. But hey what do I know I'm not a word nutter. :p

SykkBoy
10-27-2005, 05:29 PM
:mfr_omg: That is bad!!!

I'm telling ya

and to put things in perspective, I own these titles:
Killjoy
Monsturd (yes, a movie about a killer half man/half turd)
Samson Vs. The Supreme Dictator From Outer Space
Killer Condom
Tromeo And Juliet
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Highway To Hell
Indestructible Man (one of Lon Channey Jr's last movies where he killed people by....staring at them...and of course couldn't be killed because he was...Indestructible Man...)
Trick Or Treat (the one with Gene Simmons, Ozzy and Skippy from family Ties)
Sgt. Kabukiman
Toxic Avenger 1-4

Trev
10-27-2005, 05:35 PM
I'm telling ya

and to put things in perspective, I own these titles:
Killjoy
Monsturd (yes, a movie about a killer half man/half turd)
Samson Vs. The Supreme Dictator From Outer Space
Killer Condom
Tromeo And Juliet
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Highway To Hell
Indestructible Man (one of Lon Channey Jr's last movies where he killed people by....staring at them...and of course couldn't be killed because he was...Indestructible Man...)
Trick Or Treat (the one with Gene Simmons, Ozzy and Skippy from family Ties)
Sgt. Kabukiman
Toxic Avenger 1-4

Have you tried electroshock? :blink:

SykkBoy
10-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Have you tried electroshock? :blink:
after wasting my time with Nine Lives, I'm considering it...I'm surprised my DVD player didn't spit it out at me

Trev
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
after wasting my time with Nine Lives, I'm considering it...I'm surprised my DVD player didn't spit it out at me
lol, only that one. :blink:

I'm surprised your DVD player hasn't tried to kill itself. :yowsa:

DrGuile
10-27-2005, 05:46 PM
The only way I can get it to work minus one word is:

For a Frenchie your cunty today.

I poke fun at myself and you dont even get that...

man.... Im so disapointed...

Trev
10-27-2005, 05:50 PM

man.... Im so disapointed...
That'll be the Welsh in you... ;)

MorganGrayson
10-27-2005, 06:27 PM

I got it, I got it! As far as self-deprecating humor goes, that line was actually choice. ("Choice" seems to be my "complimentary word du jour" for some reason. This happens to me a lot.)

DrGuile, I think it's the lack of smilies that's doing it. Causing the miscommunication, I mean.

This might have landed better:
There's one too many word in that sentence.... ;)

I've seen so many tripe horror movies that I don't even know whether or not I've seen "Nine Lives." I can't even ask for a plot synopsis, because I know it's going to be "stupid characters you want to die...do."

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh and Drav, I though it was "you're", as in you are. But hey what do I know I'm not a word nutter. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/tongue.gifYou're right, Trev. ... I hang my head in shame. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/sad.gif

Worse, you of all people caught it. And I hate it when you're right.

... Fortunately it doesn't happen that often. And I don't have to worry about this for another year. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/wink.gif

Dravyk
10-27-2005, 08:24 PM

man.... Im so disapointed...We got it. :)

Trev is just, you know, s-l-o-w. And a chav. :whistling

Steady
10-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Sooooooo....Lets get back to the topic....Miss Hilton died?

It can't be. She should live forever and ever. :inlove:

hahahahaha...haha...hahaha

Dale_Ryan
10-28-2005, 04:21 AM
I thought you are fereing to that episode on simple life where she fell off the back the horse.. Poor girl. :D