PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to say

Bhelliom
10-20-2005, 05:57 PM
You guys are great.

I knew there was a reason I liked Oprano.

And that reason is.....

Free Stuff.

I've now recieved my hat and it looks great.
As soon as my girl is up here I'll post pics of it :D
Thanks again guys

NickPapageorgio
10-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Just make sure you aren't trying to blow up a sheep when she snaps the pic :yowsa:

Trev
10-20-2005, 06:02 PM
You're more than welcome, I'm glad to see that you finally got something you were promised. Kudos to Morgan. ;)

Funbrunette
10-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Nice! My hubby got his yesteday and I wore it to the gym today! :)

Newton
10-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Most welcome Bhelliom .. enjoy ;)

Funbrunette does that mean its now your cap? ;)

Bhelliom
10-20-2005, 06:24 PM
I think that's what she implied yes...

And definitely kudos go to Morgan and rest of the team that makes oprano such a great place to hang out.

MorganGrayson
10-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Thank you. :blush:

I used to sit out on the corner with a hand-lettered cardboard sign that said "will work for kudos," but unfortunately, a lot of men driving past had been misinformed as to what the word meant.

Red
10-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Thank you. :blush:

I used to sit out on the corner with a hand-lettered cardboard sign that said "will work for kudos," but unfortunately, a lot of men driving past had been misinformed as to what the word meant.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Dravyk
10-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I used to sit out on the corner with a hand-lettered cardboard sign that said "will work for kudos," but unfortunately, a lot of men driving past had been misinformed as to what the word meant.So many lines. So little time. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/sad.gif

domtheboy
10-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I got a card through my door today to say that the postman had tried to deliver a package, ooooh I'm so excited !

I'm going to have to wait until Saturday to go pick it up from the depot though, curses !

MorganGrayson
10-20-2005, 07:25 PM
So many lines. So little time. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/sad.gif

I figured that one might cause sparks to fly out your ears. :)

Thank you, Red! :waving:

Newton
10-20-2005, 07:40 PM
I got a card through my door today to say that the postman had tried to deliver a package, ooooh I'm so excited !

I'm going to have to wait until Saturday to go pick it up from the depot though, curses !

You will be the only one in the area with one ;)

sarettah
10-20-2005, 07:55 PM

Does the cannonball still run between there and the junction ? :unsure:

:yowsa: