PDA

View Full Version : Recurring theme

EroticySteve
10-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm by no means a serial or career dater. I do think perhaps i'm more picky than the average guy about what kind of woman I want so I tend to test the waters before I dive in.

A few relationships I've had, have been substantial, but often dissolve because of timing or what is in retrospect a seemingly small rift.

However, one thing I've heard more than once from ex-girlfriends I've kept in touch with is how "I'm the one that got away."

The facts:

1) Parents love me
2) I'm successful and mature
3) I'm caring and thoughtful
4) I'm fun and I like adventure
5) I'm down to earth and I share my success with others

What I don't do is play games. I'm not a player. College was the time to get that out of your system, there then comes a time when you realize that you just have to be an adult and chalk the games up to child play.

I can play the game and I play it enough to keep it interesting in the beginning.

I guess I don't have a point other than to say, it's nice to be the one that got away. I've heard it a few times now. Ahhhhh, how nice.

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Steve, I have a question.

I can play the game and I play it enough to keep it interesting in the beginning.

What does that mean?

Bhelliom
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=EroticySteve]

The facts:

1) Parents love me
2) I'm successful and mature
3) I'm caring and thoughtful
4) I'm fun and I like adventure
5) I'm down to earth and I share my success with others

QUOTE]

No mention of attractive... must be the reason they let him get away.

and Morgan... means he's got a good hundred yard dash.... but not much of a marathoner :P

This was fun

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 07:24 PM
I think when that list contains "6) I'm not afraid of committment" you'll stop being "the one that got away," Steve.

Trev
10-17-2005, 07:39 PM
I've got a list:

Yes I will.

Fuck no!

Steve read the above, choose one. :)

Red
10-17-2005, 08:01 PM
I think when that list contains "6) I'm not afraid of committment" you'll stop being "the one that got away," Steve.

Bingo!

Newton
10-17-2005, 08:34 PM
After making their initial choice, the women are not happy with their decision after a given time period and wished they had chosen you, as they always wonder 'what could have been'.