PDA

View Full Version : Wegcash.com and Oprano.

Weg Cory
10-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Affiliate program success is measured in part by the quality of its industry relationships. Over the past few months, Oprano has made changes and sacrifices, all in the name of quality. In light of these progressive changes, Wegcash (http://www.wegcash.com) would like to announce Oprano as another one of our quality relationships.

We hope that our staff at Wegcash (http://www.wegcash.com) can contribute to Oprano as it continues to grow and prosper by informing its member base of our program’s on-goings, as well as assisting members with any number of business threads spawned throughout the day. We would like to do this in a way that maintains the current quality of Oprano.

I fully believe this relationship will be a mutually beneficial one and am very pleased to be back. Wegcash (http://www.wegcash.com) continues to evolve into the future, staunchly backed by a history of success. As most of you know, we continue to run FREE transactions and are currently expanding our program with more paysites, hosted galleries and we are even creating a more navigable affiliate site.

Please take an opportunity to visit our site and contact any of our staff with questions, suggestions or comments. Everything is appreciated.

http://www.wegcash.com

I hope everyone has a great week, looking forward to everything.

"We're living in topsy-turvy times, and I think that what causes the topsy-turvy feeling is inadequacy of old forms of thought to deal with new experiences. I've heard it said that the only real learning results from hang-ups, where instead of expanding the branches of what you already know, you have to stop and drift laterally for a while until you come across something that allows you to expand the roots of what you already know. Everyone's familiar with that. I think the same thing occurs with whole civilizations when expansion's needed at the roots.

You look back at the last three thousand years and with hindsight you think you see neat patterns and chains of cause and effect that have made things the way they are. But if you go back to original sources, the literature of any particular era, you find that these causes were never apparent at the time they were supposed to be operating. During periods of root expansion things have always looked as confused and topsy-turvy and purposeless as they do now. The whole Renaissance is supposed to have resulted from the topsy-turvy feeling caused by Columbus' discovery of a new world. It just shook people up. The topsy-turviness of that time is recorded everywhere. There was nothing in the flat-earth views of the Old and New Testaments that predicted it. Yet people couldn't deny it. The only way they could assimilate it was to abandon the entire medieval outlook and enter into a new expansion of reason."

Peaches
10-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Woohoo! I can have a banner in my sig again :)

Nickatilynx
10-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Affiliate program success is measured in part by the quality of its industry relationships. Over the past few months, Oprano has made changes and sacrifices, all in the name of quality. In light of these progressive changes, Wegcash would like to announce Oprano as another one of our quality relationships.

We hope that our staff can contribute to Oprano as it continues to grow and prosper by informing its member base of our program’s on-goings, as well as assisting members with any number of business threads spawned throughout the day. We would like to do this in a way that maintains the current quality of Oprano.

I fully believe this relationship will be a mutually beneficial one and am very pleased to be back. Wegcash continues to evolve into the future, staunchly backed by a history of success. As most of you know, we continue to run FREE transactions and are currently expanding our program with more paysites, hosted galleries and we are even creating a more navigable affiliate site.

Please take an opportunity to visit our site and contact any of our staff with questions, suggestions or comments. Everything is appreciated.

http://www.wegcash.com (http://www.wegcash.com/)

I hope everyone has a great week, looking forward to everything.

Oprano is delighted to have you back on on board and on this board :)

On a both a personal level and a professional level I welcome WEG's participation.

And peaches....yes indeed you may :)

TheEnforcer
10-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Glad to have you folks on board as an advertiser. You guys have a very high quality prgram for people to use!! :>))

DrGuile
10-17-2005, 02:09 PM
I must be missing something...

Was there a feud? Had you left?

Anthony
10-17-2005, 02:11 PM
It's about time! :)

Welcome "officially" back on board!

Trev
10-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Outstanding, welcome back. :D

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
:clapping: :okthumb:

Dravyk
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Great folks! Welcome back! :clapping:

Peaches
10-17-2005, 02:39 PM
SEE SIG!

(well damn, you know I had to do it..........)

TheEnforcer
10-17-2005, 02:50 PM
LOL

Peaches....

Red
10-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Great move. :clapping:

WEGRuth
10-17-2005, 04:46 PM
woot! another board to deflower!! ;)

pushpills
10-17-2005, 04:56 PM
hurray! :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 05:25 PM
Does this mean we'll get more pics of Corey? :yowsa:

Red
10-17-2005, 05:30 PM
woot! another board to deflower!! ;)

Welcome to Oprano Ruth. :waving:

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Oops. Where *are* my manners? :blink:

Welcome to Oprano, Ruth! :bwave: :speedbana :cdance:

TheEnforcer
10-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Oops. Where *are* my manners? :blink:

Welcome to Oprano, Ruth! :bwave: :speedbana :cdance:

Slobbering all over Corey!! ;)

TheEnforcer
10-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Oh, and welcome to oprano Ruth! :>))

Trev
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Slobbering all over Corey!! ;)
:yeahthat0

Welcome Ruth :)

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Harumph.

TE and Trev...:bleh01:

I may drool slightly...but I definitely do *not* slobber. So there. :hmm:

Trev
10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Harumph.

TE and Trev...:bleh01:

I may drool slightly...but I definitely do *not* slobber. So there. :hmm:
Is it drooling that happens due to Cory, or is it normal. :p

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Is it drooling that happens due to Cory, or is it normal. :p

That's *it* crumpet! :mad:

:bitchslap

I wuv you, but you needed a good smack! :inlove:

Trev
10-17-2005, 07:36 PM
That's *it* crumpet! :mad:

:bitchslap

I wuv you, but you needed a good smack! :inlove:
Now we're talking. :yowsa:

Newton
10-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Cory it is a pleasure to have you and your great team on-board .. Welcome back ;)

MorganGrayson
10-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Now we're talking. :yowsa:

Obviously, my "disciplinary smack" needs a bit of work.

Laying you across my lap and applying a palm to your naked bottom isn't getting the correct message across.

It's fun, though. :yowsa:

Weg Cory
10-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks everyone!

WEGRuth
10-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the multitude of welcomes! You guys are very friendly :)

MorganGrayson
10-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the multitude of welcomes! You guys are very friendly :)

We're a friendly group, Ruth, and are very glad you're among us. :okthumb:

We *are* odd, though. Very, very odd. :unsure: