Good morning, Opranauts! :waving:

domtheboy
10-15-2005, 01:15 PM
Morning Aunty Morgan ! :)

MorganGrayson
10-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Morning Aunty Morgan ! :)

*cuddle, cuddle*
How's my delightful British newbie person this fine day? *more cuddles* :inlove:

(Note to lurkers: relax and be unafraid, not all newbies get pulled into my lap and given cookies and milk. First, the newbie must say unto me "Oh. I get it!" a certain number of times while being mentored. Dom has surpassed that number several times over. I also dispense firm handshakes and pats on the back, if the cookies and milk bit doesn't appeal.)

Let me know if you'd like to work on a freesite this weekend, Dom. No pressure whatsoever...there is world enough and time. :)

Same for any other newbie that would like to work on a free site, or would like assistance with their TGP text links, banners, etc. :)

ReighlynnRaine
10-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Good morning!!

I'm down for working on a free site this weekend. Let me know when and where and I'll be there with bells on.

MorganGrayson
10-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Good morning, Reighlynn!! :waving:

OK, first, find the thread where I started the "what you'll need" part...regarding the template. Index.html, main.html, gallery1.html, gallery2.html.

If you need assitance with a template, let me know, and I will whip one up and send it to you. :)

ReighlynnRaine
10-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks!! I'm off to read. :)