PDA

View Full Version : Remotethumbs and siliconcanal are no longer one company.

JoesHO
10-15-2005, 11:37 AM
For all things Hosting/Siliconcanal related please contact Inabon directly as he is now the Owner of that company.

Boldy and Myself are no longer involved in any operations or aspects of that company.

For all things related to www.remotethumbs.com or www.earlmillercash.com
or www.maturemms.com or www.buymms.com Boldy and JoesHO are the sole owners/principles.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me at anytime , or E-mail info@remotethumbs.

As I announced here earlier we have hired many people including Gonzo , so if you have a remotethumbs question please feel free to contact Gonzo for assistance as well.

No Drama involved, sometimes companys decide to go in different directions and that is the case here. We wish Inabon the best of luck, and a bright future. He is a good guy and will do everything he possibly can to asisst you in any manner he can.

Nickatilynx
10-15-2005, 11:43 AM
For all things Hosting/Siliconcanal related please contact Inabon directly as he is now the Owner of that company.

Boldy and Myself are no longer involved in any operations or aspects of that company.

For all things related to www.remotethumbs.com (http://www.remotethumbs.com/) or www.earlmillercash.com (http://www.earlmillercash.com/)
or www.maturemms.com (http://www.maturemms.com/) or www.buymms.com (http://www.buymms.com/) Boldy and JoesHO are the sole owners/principles.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me at anytime , or E-mail info@remotethumbs.

As I announced here earlier we have hired many people including Gonzo , so if you have a remotethumbs question please feel free to contact Gonzo for assistance as well.

No Drama involved, sometimes companys decide to go in different directions and that is the case here. We wish Inabon the best of luck, and a bright future. He is a good guy and will do everything he possibly can to asisst you in any manner he can.

What a surprise!!!!!! ;-)))))))

LOL

I wish you all the very very best and look forward to doing business with you both for many years to come.

:)

Trev
10-15-2005, 12:15 PM
It's refreshing to see an amicable parting. Good luck and continued success to all. :)

TheEnforcer
10-15-2005, 12:34 PM
It's refreshing to see an amicable parting. Good luck and continued success to all. :)

:yeahthat0 ;)

domtheboy
10-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Good luck guys, hope it works out well for all of you.

Inabon
10-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks Joe...

now back to work

l8rs

Trev
10-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks Joe...

now back to work

l8rs
Christ!!

That was nearly as long as an Oscar acceptance speach from Richard Attenborough :p

Nickatilynx
10-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Christ!!

That was nearly as long as an Oscar acceptance speach from Richard Attenborough :p

Less crying though.....

Personally I hate seeing HOMOs split up.

;-))))

Trev
10-15-2005, 03:19 PM

;-))))
So true, now they've all got to hit the singles circuit and try and get lucky. ;)

Inabon
10-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Less crying though.....

;-))))

well for me is one less homo to talk to in the morning but i still talk to you everynow and then :)

Nickatilynx
10-15-2005, 03:24 PM
well for me is one less homo to talk to in the morning but i still talk to you everynow and then :)
:(

Burn back...

:(

Nickatilynx
10-15-2005, 03:26 PM

HA!!!!

Yeah the only time we speak is when Oprano is hicoughing or down , lately it seems we should just move in together and be done with it!!!

;-)))

Ok..it took me a while but I am still the master of the burn!!!

;-))

Inabon
10-15-2005, 03:30 PM
HA!!!!

Yeah the only time we speak is when Oprano is hicoughing or down , lately it seems we should just move in together and be done with it!!!

;-)))

Ok..it took me a while but I am still the master of the burn!!!

;-))

it must be a gay thing i just unplug it everynow and then just to talk to you

jajaja.

Nickatilynx
10-15-2005, 03:33 PM
it must be a gay thing i just unplug it everynow and then just to talk to you

jajaja.

ahahahahahahaha

Ya know I been getting kinda suspicious of that... LOL

Inabon
10-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Christ!!

well there is not much to say..

if you were to ask me personally i would have told you the same i just decided not to make a thread about it :)

Trev
10-15-2005, 03:36 PM
well there is not much to say..

if you were to ask me personally i would have told you the same i just decided not to make a thread about it :)
A man of few words, a very rare thing online. ;)

Inabon
10-15-2005, 03:42 PM
ahahahahahahaha

Ya know I been getting kinda suspicious of that... LOL

ohh come on nick you are homo too don't deny it LOL

Inabon
10-15-2005, 03:46 PM
A man of few words, a very rare thing online. ;)

haha now a good friend of mine said a bit earlier

don't confuse kindness with weakness :)

i can be a loud mouth cunt too haha

and minibon too

Newton
10-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Kudos to both companies :okthumb: