PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Tranny Content - Picture and Video

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 01:00 AM
I just found an exlusive tranny photo shoot I had done back around 2000 - This content is nowhere on the web and would include a copy of the video as well. Cleaning drawers does help ;)

I just need to find the contract Olivia signed, it's around here somewhere..

If anyone can point me in the right direction to a potential buyer it would be appreciated... I would like to sell the rights completely including negatives etc... But would be willing to sell single licenses as well unless someone does pick it up. You woudl be required to document all urls it is on etc with me and the license would be transferable

Nick/Crew if this post is a problem hit me up on ICQ and let me know, and go ahead and remove it..

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Sweet found the model releases, copy of drivers licenses, yadda yadda

Shot July 28th, 1998 - LOL !!

This stuff was only on Transvestite Teasers, no other site... ever

sarettah
10-14-2005, 01:03 AM
I just found an exlusive tranny photo shoot I had done back around 2000 - This content is nowhere on the web and would include a copy of the video as well. Cleaning drawers does help ;)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to a potential buyer it would be appreciated... I would like to sell the rights completely including negatives etc... But would be willing to sell single licenses as well unless someone does pick it up. You woudl be required to document all urls it is on etc with me and the license would be transferable

Nick/Crew if this post is a problem hit me up on ICQ and let me know, and go ahead and remove it..

No prob Ryan....

Hey, you might hit up pushpills.. Think he (at least used to have) a bunch of tranny stuff up.

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Heh, brings back memories... The pictures are actually pretty good quality with the video being pretty decent overall too.. only problem is the flashes while it was being shot, wasn't video orientated was more picture orientated.. video wasn't big back in '98 ... woops

I remember paying about $1600 to have this done though ... might be worth putting up a web site and selling copies, getting everything redone.. how would I convert negatives into digital format short of going to Wal-Mart and having a huge picture of a transexual taking it up the arss on the screen as everyone walks by :yowsa:

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 01:19 AM
No prob Ryan....

Hey, you might hit up pushpills.. Think he (at least used to have) a bunch of tranny stuff up.

Thanks Sarettah!

JR
10-14-2005, 01:34 AM

http://www.virtualstapler.com/office_space/images/milton_looks.jpg

sarettah
10-14-2005, 02:00 AM
Heh, brings back memories... The pictures are actually pretty good quality with the video being pretty decent overall too.. only problem is the flashes while it was being shot, wasn't video orientated was more picture orientated.. video wasn't big back in '98 ... woops

I remember paying about $1600 to have this done though ... might be worth putting up a web site and selling copies, getting everything redone.. how would I convert negatives into digital format short of going to Wal-Mart and having a huge picture of a transexual taking it up the arss on the screen as everyone walks by :yowsa:

Get a film scanner (sometimes can be had as an attachment for a flatbed scanner too)

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/tests/index.cfm?prodselect=2

el pres
10-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Get a film scanner (sometimes can be had as an attachment for a flatbed scanner too)

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/tests/index.cfm?prodselect=2

Any half decent ones cost a fortune...

Best bet is go to a professional photolab and get them to make you a kodak photo cd, used to cost about $50 here.

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Anyone you guys know you can mail them too and have them done? I am in a town of about 100K so noone around here I can think of that would handle that sort of think... Walmart's image cetner was all that came to mind and I don't want to take these there...

Red
10-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Anyone you guys know you can mail them too and have them done? I am in a town of about 100K so noone around here I can think of that would handle that sort of think... Walmart's image cetner was all that came to mind and I don't want to take these there...

Oh why not Ryan?
Give the Walmart people something to talk about for the rest of their lives. :)

RyanLanane
10-14-2005, 10:56 AM
I actually considered it... But it would be real weird next time I went in there with Missy and my daughter... They would probably be wondering if she has a dick and somehow through a freak of nature gave birth to our daughter who is a super freak!!!

Not the image I want painted of myself, then again I could mess with them.. Tell them that's the sort of thing I'm in to now... Next time I'm in there and the same people are around, Grab Missy's ass.. and WINK !!!

That'll get the bitch for pissing me off last night hahahahaahah

ReighlynnRaine
10-14-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.virtualstapler.com/office_space/images/milton_looks.jpg

:-clap: hehehe that was pefect.