PDA

View Full Version : OMG I've become a board whore.

EroticySteve
10-12-2005, 04:32 PM
I apologize for my textual sluttiness. I had an epiphany last night. If I post more they will come. :)

helix
10-12-2005, 04:42 PM
You shameless tramp !

Dravyk
10-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Why you debauched, degenerate, depraved, dirtied, filthy, immoral, nefarious, perfidious, perverse, polluted, soiled, sullied, tainted, vile, corrupt, grabby, money-grubbing, sordid, stingy, unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous, venal hussy, jezebel, moocher, prostitute, slut, strumpet, tramp, vagabond, bag, bimbo, blower, floozy, harlot, hooker, pickup, tart, tomato, trollop ...

Many congrats! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif

Nickatilynx
10-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Its a semi-honorable profession :)

EroticySteve
10-12-2005, 05:03 PM
I feel dirty and used. Like i've destroyed the sanctity and purity that the message boards offer.

I must repent.

I shall spend the evening searching for Jesus.

If I find him, I'll let you all know.

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 05:09 PM
You know it would be even MORE effective if you had a BANNER in your sig AND up top!! :okthumb: We'll let you be a MUCH bigger and more effective whore then!! ;)

EroticySteve
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Mr. Enforcer. I'm poor. If i could afford advertising I wouldn't be whoring it up.

Once all of the lovely folks on Oprano pony up and send me their traffic and fill my pockets it will be much easier to share the love right back.

Until that time I must whore myself out.

Trev
10-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Mr. Enforcer. I'm poor. If i could afford advertising I wouldn't be whoring it up.

Once all of the lovely folks on Oprano pony up and send me their traffic and fill my pockets it will be much easier to share the love right back.

Touché :wnw:

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 05:19 PM

It doesn't HAVE to be a banner spot. We've got buttons and text spots as well, that are quite affordable, and you STILL get to be a bigger whore with that banner in your sig!! :) :waving:

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Touché :wnw:

You give up too easy!! :(

A! B! C!

Always Be Closing

MorganGrayson
10-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Would someone please take the Thesaurus away from Dravyk before he hurts someone? :bleh01:

Trev
10-12-2005, 05:21 PM
You give up too easy!! :(
Advertising isn't my department, plus I thought his comeback was a good one ;)

EroticySteve
10-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Enforcer, I'm poor.

I must educate you and perhaps other members of the board how rough the life of a whore is.

First off I have a really mean pimp. My pimp beats me if I don't produce for him. I give him money, he gives me no money. If I even suggested that he pay for my meals (advertising) i'd be out on my ass and on my own. I need the protection that my pimp has to offer.

So I work for my pimp, he doesn't work for me. I need his protection more than he needs my ass.

However, i want to be his most profitable whore. At that time I intend to approach my pimp and say. "I want a bigger cut".

At that time, I can start to enhance my surroundings.

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha.. Oprano just might have someone that can take care of your.... problem... ;>))

Newton
10-12-2005, 05:56 PM
Jesus was a scripture whore to God, so take solace in that ;) Jesus died so that sig whores might thrive :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Jesus was a scripture whore to God, so take solace in that ;) Jesus died so that sig whores might thrive :okthumb:

Ahahahahaa.. priceless :okthumb:

EroticySteve
10-12-2005, 06:18 PM

I get a bit teary when I read that.

My comrades and associates and future sources of traffic. I love each and every one of you.