PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
*smiles* So, how is everybody? What did I miss? :yowsa:

I've been getting myself all set up and ready for my phone sex venture, and, I think I'm just about all set up with it now. I should be officially starting within a couple of days! I'm excited and, well, a little nervous too I suppose LOL

I'll let you guys know how it goes if you want

Trev
10-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Good to see you back WT, I hope the phone sex venture is a raging success for you. ;)

Funbrunette
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Hello welcome back! :clapping:

Red
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Welcome back honey. :kiss:

Newton
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Welcome back WT ;) Good luck with the phone sex venture :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I missed it.. so what exactly are you doing with phone sex?

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Good to see you back WT, I hope the phone sex venture is a raging success for you. ;)

Thanks Hon, it's good to be back *smiles*

Thanks for the luck! I hope so too, I've heard some good things from some of the girls that work for the company I'm with, so, hopefully, good things will happen to me too! :yowsa:

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Hello welcome back! :clapping:

Thanks! ;)

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Welcome back honey. :kiss:

Thank you Sweetheart :kiss:

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Welcome back WT ;) Good luck with the phone sex venture :okthumb:

Thanks Honey :kiss: ;)

WickedTemptress
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I missed it.. so what exactly are you doing with phone sex?

I'm going to be doing the phone sex :) I'm going to be a phone sex operator.

I just joined the company, I have all my stuff just about all set up, so, I'll finally be able to start soon. I didn't think it was going to take this long, but, they kept telling me that I had to re-do my page because I kept showing "too much" in the pictures I had up on my site and they only allow you so many characters for the HTML for your site and I kept going way over with that too... So, I had to keep re-doing it over and over again... But, I THINK I may finally have it... *smiles*

JoesHO
10-12-2005, 03:16 PM
we3lcome back WT....

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 03:19 PM
I'm going to be doing the phone sex :) I'm going to be a phone sex operator.

I just joined the company, I have all my stuff just about all set up, so, I'll finally be able to start soon. I didn't think it was going to take this long, but, they kept telling me that I had to re-do my page because I kept showing "too much" in the pictures I had up on my site and they only allow you so many characters for the HTML for your site and I kept going way over with that too... So, I had to keep re-doing it over and over again... But, I THINK I may finally have it... *smiles*

Oh.. cool.... good luck with it. :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
10-12-2005, 03:22 PM
WB, WT! :waving:

Congrats on the phone sex gig! I hope it goes well for you. :)

Bhelliom
10-12-2005, 11:25 PM
you know? anywhere else in the world and we'd think you were a degenerate for doing a phone sex thing.

Fortunately, we're all degenerates

So congratulations, good luck, and welcome back. hope things are going ok for you down in New Orleans

Sin
10-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Best of luck with that & let us know how it all goes!!! :)