PDA

View Full Version : commercial for tomorrows Lost episode

MissEve
10-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Did anyone see it? Jin speaks English. WTF?!

Evil Chris
10-11-2005, 08:32 PM
I knew he spoke a little, but maybe Walt "willed" him to speak it...

Tomorrow is a Hurley flashback from what I've read on lostpedia.com

MissEve
10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
It shows him saying in very clear English "everything is going to change". The way he is speaking seems like he definitely knows how to speak perfect English not something he just learned.

I cant wait to see :)

TheEnforcer
10-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Did anyone see it? Jin speaks English. WTF?!

I saw that and about shit myself. It didn't seem "forced" english but fluent english.

Peaches
10-11-2005, 09:26 PM
It shows him saying in very clear English "everything is going to change". The way he is speaking seems like he definitely knows how to speak perfect English not something he just learned.

I saw, I saw!!! :)

Funbrunette
10-12-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm slowly getting into it and I'm starting to dig it! It helps that the doctor his sexy as hell! :whistling

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 10:04 AM
I'm slowly getting into it and I'm starting to dig it! It helps that the doctor his sexy as hell! :whistling

I'll get loads of shit for this but I have always enjoyed his acting. When my wife and I were together we made sure that we watched the show he was on Party of Five together every week. We always made sure to make a really nice supper and watch that show.

Funbrunette
10-12-2005, 10:18 AM
I'll get loads of shit for this but I have always enjoyed his acting. When my wife and I were together we made sure that we watched the show he was on Party of Five together every week. We always made sure to make a really nice supper and watch that show.

You're soooooooooooooo sweet! :)

JoesHO
10-12-2005, 10:22 AM
yeah, I amlooking forwad to that episode tonight too. I think Kate wants to fuck me

Trev
10-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!

I tried to stay away from this thread because we're still on season 1 here... Why did I click the link. :(

TheEnforcer
10-12-2005, 10:44 AM
You're soooooooooooooo sweet! :)
:blush:

MorganGrayson
10-12-2005, 11:42 AM

I tried to stay away from this thread because we're still on season 1 here... Why did I click the link. :(

Damn.
I *knew* I should have icq'd you. *sad sigh* Sorry, crumpet. :(

Trev
10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Damn.
I *knew* I should have icq'd you. *sad sigh* Sorry, crumpet. :(
It's ok, I've got something to look forward to now. ;)

Red
10-12-2005, 12:45 PM

If you want to catch up on all of season one, all the episodes are in the newsgroups.

Trev
10-12-2005, 12:49 PM
If you want to catch up on all of season one, all the episodes are in the newsgroups.
You're just trying to get rid of me, you know that I'd be gone for days watching them :yowsa:

Red
10-12-2005, 12:50 PM

Me either. The stranger the show gets, the more I love it.

justb
10-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Should be an excellent episode tonight. Jin is one fine asian man.