PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Oprano

Red
10-09-2005, 10:07 AM
It's Sunday. Time for a nice leisurely cup off coffee, a bagel with cream cheese and easing into the day. :)

Newton
10-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Morning Red :)

Trev
10-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I can see you guy's skiving in here. ;)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening each. :D

domtheboy
10-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Good afternoon all :) What a fine day for a spot of submitting, building next weeks galleries, a spot of anaylsis work on my stats, etc etc.

(I'm not skiving :) )

Newton
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Morning gentlemen ;)

ReighlynnRaine
10-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Morning!!

Today is going to be an awesome day. I just know it!

MorganGrayson
10-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Good morning, Opranauts! :wavey:

Had coffee with the wonderful husband this morning, who now has Algebra homework to do until the top of his head comes off.

A friend in Kentucky sent me the first season of "The Pretender" television series to borrow, and my husband and I have been having a "Pretender-A-Thon." We love having "A-Thons." The joy of watching a show with no commercials prompted me to say "why don't we just never watch television ever again and just buy series on DVD when they come out." Yes, yes, TIVO owners, I hear you.

I'd like to come up with another newbie project to fill the time until the massively overworked sarettah can get back to the tgp project. What do you think of everybody building a freesite and getting some advice on how to make it better?

domtheboy
10-09-2005, 02:34 PM
What do you think of everybody building a freesite and getting some advice on how to make it better?

Sounds like a grand idea to me Morgan. I'm conscious that there is still a lot of stuff that I need to tweak within my first site however. I want to be sure that my first one is top drawer before I start replicating anything :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
10-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Sounds like a grand idea to me Morgan. I'm conscious that there is still a lot of stuff that I need to tweak within my first site however. I want to be sure that my first one is top drawer before I start replicating anything :okthumb:

One of the things I thought was if we start with a four page free site (index, main, two gallery pages) we could cover a lot of things that would also apply to any other site you'd be building.

You can put it in a folder on your tgp site.

domtheboy
10-09-2005, 06:20 PM
One of the things I thought was if we start with a four page free site (index, main, two gallery pages) we could cover a lot of things that would also apply to any other site you'd be building.

You can put it in a folder on your tgp site.

Yes ma'am :wnw:

So when do we start ? Huh ? Huh ? :yowsa:

ReighlynnRaine
10-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Sounds like a fabulous idea!!

Since I'm still trying to get my other TGP in a sub folder to work the distracting project would be most welcome.