PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Lounge is open

Newton
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Nick has been getting the odd icq, as has both Trev and myself, about what is now the newbie lounge. It was closed previously, and now people would like it open, so therefore its now available ;)

We listen to what you guys want and wouldn't have it any other way .. In charge of this section is MorganGrayson who will run it as she sees fit. :okthumb:

domtheboy
10-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Nick has been getting the odd icq, as has both Trev and myself, about what is now the newbie lounge. It was closed previously, and now people would like it open, so therefore its now available ;)

We listen to what you guys want and wouldn't have it any other way .. In charge of this section is MorganGrayson who will run it as she sees fit. :okthumb:

Top notch decision guys - I'm sure Morgan will do a fine job kicking us newbs into shape :)

Question - will all the TGP project / tutorial related threads be being moved into this newly created area, or are we starting from scratch ?

Newton
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Have already started moving some over and will make sure the rest are there also ;)

Red
10-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Excellent idea to bring it back. Now we can get to learnin' these youngins somethin'.:)

ReighlynnRaine
10-09-2005, 01:41 PM
What a great idea. Thanks so much!!

MorganGrayson
10-09-2005, 02:24 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

An invitation: any lurking novice webmasters please come over to the "Newbie Lounge" and introduce yourselves. We'd love to be able to help you. :)

Stacey_JoinRightNow
10-10-2005, 04:56 AM
that's great and very cool! :)