PDA

View Full Version : I need a massage!

Funbrunette
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Seriously, I find my back is soooooooooooooo sore since I work sitting on my ass all day....lol Anyone else have that problem? It's not like I don't get exercise we have a toddler (need I say more...lol) Maybe I could get an assistant to rub my shoulders while I work! :whistling

selena
10-07-2005, 12:02 PM
I dont' really have back aches. I have neck tension, and some days my right shoulder feels like it has ground glass in it whenever I click.

I have a massage guy come to the house every other week. The entire time is spend on neck and shouders. He says they are...and I quote..."an absolute mess".

Funbrunette
10-07-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm starting to think I'm the only one!!! I must have bad posture when I work! :scratchin

SykkBoy
10-07-2005, 02:28 PM
my aches are mainly in my shoulders and some minor neck tension

MorganGrayson
10-07-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm starting to think I'm the only one!!! I must have bad posture when I work! :scratchin

You're not the only one. People who specialize in "office ergonomics" try and take the money away before it gets to the chiropracters.

You have to have the exactly right chair, at the exactly right height, with your thighs parallel to the floor, your keyboard at the right position, your monitor the same...or you end up like Quasimodo...only you don't get the bell tower to play in.

selena
10-07-2005, 04:56 PM

Do you have a really good chair? If not, it is worth the money.

You still may end up with a screwed up neck and shouders. ;)

But you might eliminate your back problems.

Newton
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
http://www.hermanmiller.com/ fantastic chairs