PDA

View Full Version : nick, we should have a separate investing board.

Biggy
10-03-2005, 03:31 AM
The bottom line is, people who make money, need to make their money work for them. So whether you do adult, pharmacy, or whatever it is you people do - we should open the horizons and people can talk about different investment opportunities, from stocks and bonds, real estate, offline companies, health/life insurance, world economies, etc.

what do you think, or am i just a financial nerd/jew? :)

ReighlynnRaine
10-03-2005, 06:25 AM
I think you should share the wealth! :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
10-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Nick,
good idea.
This might not be the busiest board out there but....this would be a nice place to exchange ideas.

Newton
10-03-2005, 10:26 AM
How would you suggest one starts on the investment trail .. say £50k to start off with to invest with a decent return?

Winetalk.com
10-03-2005, 10:50 AM
you should define "decent return" and amount of risk you are willing to take

Newton
10-03-2005, 11:00 AM
I am fairly adventurous and as to a decent return, that's a tricky one as I have never personally dabbled in stocks, bonds or shares etc. What I don't really want to do is to visit them in the wee small hours.

Nickatilynx
10-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Biiggy ,

You ARE both a nerd AND a jew. LOL

But thats not important right now... LOL

What is wrong with putting any investment or stock related thread right here on Oprano?

Provided you do not open any thread started by Serge there is not much chance of running into hardcore adult content on Oprano.

Lets chat voice later in the day btw , I think you have read my mind on some things , plus some news on other things :)