PDA

View Full Version : best business thread ever.

Biggy
09-30-2005, 05:36 PM
how many times do you jerk off in a given work day?

if we can figure out a way to reduce the total # by lets say 20-50%, productivity will go up by 500-1000%. I was thinking about putting one of those things around my neck, like what you put on dogs to prevent them from biting their claws. what do you guys think? :)

DrGuile
09-30-2005, 05:36 PM

if we can figure out a way to reduce the total # by lets say 20-50%, productivity will go up by 500-1000%. I was thinking about putting one of those things around my neck, like what you put on dogs to prevent them from biting their claws. what do you guys think? :)

Good idea... but it wouldnt go around your neck... ya know...

Biggy
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Good idea... but it wouldnt go around your neck... ya know...

it would prevent me from auto-fellatio :)

sarettah
09-30-2005, 05:38 PM

Why not just hook up to a generator and sell the power back to the electric company ?

Some of the folks around here could probably power New York and still have leftovers :blink:

pushpills
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
i dont think jerking off less would help my productivity.

Biggy
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM

you need free hands to type!

Biggy
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Why not just hook up to a generator and sell the power back to the electric company ?

Some of the folks around here could probably power New York and still have leftovers :blink:

the man who could figure this out, would be a very rich man :)

Rolo
09-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Setup a sperm bank, and cashin on your hobby ;-))

Trev
09-30-2005, 05:43 PM
What do you guys actually find to turn you on?

I've seen so many pics and hundreds of hours of film that only the real thing seems to do it for me now... or is there something new - something I've not yet seen?

Biggy
09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Setup a sperm bank, and cashin on your hobby ;-))

damn, thats a great fucking idea, but then in about 20 years all my babies will be grown and probably take the brain cells i left them and start up their own sites which means more competition for the future :(

MorganGrayson
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM

According to a study done by Stanford University and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, any sudden decrease in male masturbation causes an immediate and painful backup of semen in the testicles. It was shown to cause not only a decrease in work productivity but also effects the language center in the brain. Test subjects displayed a tendency to babble incoherently, often for days at a time. Their grant was continued.

Trev
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM
damn, thats a great fucking idea, but then in about 20 years all my babies will be grown and probably take the brain cells i left them and start up their own sites which means more competition for the future :(
You'll be dead from exhaustion by then. :D

Trev
09-30-2005, 05:48 PM
According to a study done by Stanford University and published in the New England Journal of Medicine, any sudden decrease in male masturbation causes an immediate and painful backup of semen in the testicles. It was shown to cause not only a decrease in work productivity but also effects the language center in the brain. Test subjects displayed a tendency to babble incoherently, often for days at a time. Their grant was continued.
So you're saying that people like GW Bush just need a good wank... :yowsa:

MorganGrayson
09-30-2005, 05:50 PM
So you're saying that people like GW Bush just need a good wank... :yowsa:

Hopefully, the continued grant will allow Stanford to determine whether or not the condition is reversible.

Trev
09-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Hopefully, the continued grant will allow Stanford to determine whether or not the condition is reversible.
They should ask Clinton. ;)