PDA

View Full Version : the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Winetalk.com
09-30-2005, 12:54 PM
My father is in the hospital, he had benign tumor removed from his spine cord yesterday and today he already putting hospital personnel on their ears. When his medication hasn't arrived at 10 am as was promissed, he called the nurse and demanded the explanation. Her answer that the doctor can't be found and the doctor doesn't answer his page found no sympathy in my old man, the medical doctor himself and he suggested the nurse call 911 to find the doctor
:)

He got his medication at 10:33

Nickatilynx
09-30-2005, 12:55 PM
My father is in the hospital, he had benign tumor removed from his spine cord yesterday and today he already putting hospital personnel on their ears. When his medication hasn't arrived at 10 am as was promissed, he called the nurse and demanded the explanation. Her answer that the doctor can't be found and the doctor doesn't answer his page found no sympathy in my old man, the medical doctor himself and he suggested the nurse call 911 to find the doctor

He got his medication at 10:33

ahahahahahhahahaha awesome! :)

mmmmm self prescribing next LOL

Sin
09-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh no!
Sorry to hear about your dad, glad to hear he got his medication, and that's a horrible situation with the doctor simply "not appearing" !!!

Glad to hear it all worked out in the end though!