PDA

View Full Version : My sincerest appologies to Morgan.

pushpills
09-29-2005, 08:01 PM
I honestly hadn't re-read that thread I made that comment in as I thought of it as just a passing joke. But having re-read it and thinking about it, it was indeed out of line. My sense of humor boarders on "sick", and what I said was in my mind just a little joke. But it's not my place, or anyone elses, to callously joke about such a thing and I can totally see how someone, and onlookers, would be offended. If I could take it back, I would. I'm sorry.

Nickatilynx
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Good man :)

Newton
09-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Nice :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
09-29-2005, 08:15 PM
A most gracious apology, pushpills, and it is, of course, accepted. :)

Believe me, I am no stranger to the concept of "it was funny in my head." I've gotten my share of "what the hell did you mean by that?!?!?!" in my time. :)

Trev
09-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Now that Morgan is good with you, I am also. :)

Nice move Steve. :okthumb:

Red
09-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Good move Steve. I didn't think you were the type to be outright mean for no reason.

helix
09-29-2005, 08:33 PM
cool

MorganGrayson
09-29-2005, 08:35 PM
I have elected, with the power mad ability that I have, to give pushpills 5 Oprano points. Few things are as difficult to do as make a public apology and he did it with grace and style. I found the thread where it was indicated to him that a problem had occured and his obvious confusion over what was being discussed underscored that he bore no ill will towards me. I deeply appreciate the thread, pushpills. :)

pushpills
09-29-2005, 08:42 PM
glad it was accepted, and, some very nice things you said morgan. :)

MorganGrayson
09-29-2005, 08:46 PM
glad it was accepted, and, some very nice things you said morgan. :)

Thank you. :)

As a communications medium, message boards have some rather horrific built in flaws...hence the invention of the "smilie" to help people get their message across. Before the cute little graphics, they had to be made from puncutation marks, which caused the :) to turn into the :))) and occasionally the :)))))))).

I think that last one means "they're coming to take me away!" or "my name is Nickatilynx." :p

But, even with the smilies...it still doesn't hold a candle to conversation. :)

Dravyk
09-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Good move Steve. I didn't think you were the type to be outright mean for no reason.Exactly! That was Aeon's job. :hmm:

Red
09-29-2005, 09:19 PM
I have elected, with the power mad ability that I have, to give pushpills 5 Oprano points. Few things are as difficult to do as make a public apology and he did it with grace and style.

The same way that you accepted it, Morgan. :)

MorganGrayson
09-29-2005, 09:20 PM
"Yikes," she says, just now realizing that one can no longer put a ":" and a ")" together and have them come out that way.

Wow, that lengthy post makes even less sense now....

selena
09-29-2005, 10:24 PM
That showed class. Props to you. :)

JR
09-29-2005, 10:27 PM
its really hard not to like this guy... even with his taste in cars being what it is.

sarettah
09-29-2005, 10:56 PM
"Yikes," she says, just now realizing that one can no longer put a ":" and a ")" together and have them come out that way.

Wow, that lengthy post makes even less sense now....

I think there is a way to do that.

I know you can use the php tags

:)
;)
:(

(0)(0)

Damn, that seems so long ago :(

TheEnforcer
09-30-2005, 09:29 AM
its really hard not to like this guy... even with his taste in cars being what it is.

Yeah.. pushpills is an ok guy. Still like giving him shit though!! :)