PDA

View Full Version : Singapore: Bull Semen Improved China Ties

MorganGrayson
09-27-2005, 08:12 PM
SINGAPORE (AP) - Singapore said Tuesday that relations with the Chinese province of Shandong grew after it presented officials there with a "unique" gift: quality bull semen.

"Bilateral ties between Singapore and Shandong received another boost Monday, this time with Singapore presenting a unique gift of 200 straws of bull semen," International Enterprise Singapore said in a statement.

The gift of semen was part of a pact to help the eastern Chinese province "improve the quality of cattle breeding and dairy products," said IE Singapore, the external economic wing of the government. The semen was pooled from dairy bull from the United States and Canada, the statement said.

ReighlynnRaine
09-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year and all I want is some quality bull semen.

Thank you.
Reigh

sarettah
09-27-2005, 08:21 PM
SINGAPORE (AP) - Singapore said Tuesday that relations with the Chinese province of Shandong grew after it presented officials there with a "unique" gift: quality bull semen.

"Bilateral ties between Singapore and Shandong received another boost Monday, this time with Singapore presenting a unique gift of 200 straws of bull semen," International Enterprise Singapore said in a statement.

The gift of semen was part of a pact to help the eastern Chinese province "improve the quality of cattle breeding and dairy products," said IE Singapore, the external economic wing of the government. The semen was pooled from dairy bull from the United States and Canada, the statement said.

you went to google and did it, didn't you :yowsa:

sarettah
09-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year and all I want is some quality bull semen.

Thank you.
Reigh

MOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOO

ReighlynnRaine
09-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Now how would you ship something like that?

sarettah
09-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Now how would you ship something like that?

I would hand deliver it... :okthumb:

ReighlynnRaine
09-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Well in that case remind me to put out the fine china. :)

MorganGrayson
09-27-2005, 08:49 PM
you went to google and did it, didn't you :yowsa:

Nope. Got it out of the "Odd News" thread on my homepage.

What the hell would you google? "Interesting things done lately with bull semen...aside from the obvious"????? :blink:

Dravyk
09-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Oh shit!

Ever read something quickly and for a moment read something that is not actually there?

For a split moment I read the thread header as "Bull Semen Improved China TEAS" :blink:

Whew!!!!

MorganGrayson
09-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh shit!

Ever read something quickly and for a moment read something that is not actually there?

For a split moment I read the thread header as "Bull Semen Improved China TEAS" :blink:

Whew!!!!

Pssst...I did, too. :blink:

Dravyk
09-28-2005, 01:10 PM
Pssst...I did, too. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/blink.gifLOL! Funny thing is ... in Asia they have so many weird things they drink ... snake venom, scorpion juice ... It really could have been possible!

MorganGrayson
09-28-2005, 01:33 PM
LOL! Funny thing is ... in Asia they have so many weird things they drink ... snake venom, scorpion juice ... It really could have been possible!

:bitchslap
Don't edit me, you shite! You KNOW what happens to people with the effrontery to do that!!!!! :hmm:

And you're right, that's why it was believeable. The do have a tendency to consume the damndest things as "aphrodesiacs." (sp) So actually, thinking bull semen would have that effect fits right in with the powdered horn and all that.

Trev
09-28-2005, 01:34 PM
:bitchslap
Don't edit me, you shite!
Good word usage... oh... I edited you... :unsure:

MorganGrayson
09-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Good word usage... oh... I edited you... :unsure:

I told you once, my crumpet, that the compliment "good word usage" beats out "damn, what a babe!" in my little world. :)

You highlighted, by the way. He Whose Name Will Not Be Spoken in this post changed the size. That's "editing." (And besides, I haven't taken a shot at him in a while. He'll think I don't care.) :)

You're forgiven, my tasty crumpet. :inlove:

Trev
09-28-2005, 01:44 PM
I told you once, my crumpet, that the compliment "good word usage" beats out "damn, what a babe!" in my little world. :)

You highlighted, by the way. He Whose Name Will Not Be Spoken in this post changed the size. That's "editing." (And besides, I haven't taken a shot at him in a while. He'll think I don't care.) :)

You're forgiven, my tasty crumpet. :inlove:
Then all is good with the world. :D

Dravyk
09-28-2005, 02:04 PM
And you're right, that's why it was believeable. The do have a tendency to consume the damndest things as "aphrodesiacs." (sp) So actually, thinking bull semen would have that effect fits right in with the powdered horn and all that.Speaking of which -- um, witch -- what kind of incredients go into Wicca aphrodesiac spells? And have you made/used any?

ReighlynnRaine
09-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Pssst...I did, too. :blink:

I did too for a seccond.

sarettah
09-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Not much difference between China and the US I guess.

They try to use bull semen to improve their relationships with the world and we try to use bullshit to improve our relationships with the world.... :blink: