PDA

View Full Version : Australian Webmaster Gathering - 4 to 6 November

CuriousToyBoy
09-27-2005, 06:12 AM
THE 2ND ANNUAL AUSTRALIAN WEBMASTERS GATHERING - GOLD COAST, QUEENSLAND, FRIDAY 4TH TO SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER
(mods/admin please make sticky if possible !!)

After the success of last years Australian Webmasters Gathering in Sydney (http://www.curiouscash.com/webmasters/webmasterfunctions/Sydney%20Webmaster%20Gathering/) we again propose to run an extended weekend from Friday 4 November to Sunday 6 November on the wonderful Gold Coast in Queensland - where it is beautiful one day and perfect the next !!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING, A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF US$50 PER PERSON PAYABLE BY PAYPAL (star4investments@optusnet.com.au) WILL BE REQUIRED NO LATER THAN MONDAY 3 OCTOBER - IF REQUISITE NUMBERS ARE NOT REACHED BY THAT TIME, ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE REFUNDED !!

Sponsorship enquiries are welcome, and events open for sponsorship are highlighted below.

Proposed Itinerary:

Friday 4 November
- Arrive Gold Coast
- Check into hotel (details forthcoming - We are arranging a group accommodation deal through the Breakfree resort group in the heart of Surfers Paradise)
- Group dinner at local Broadbeach Gold Coast Restaurant (sponsorship available !!)
- Limo/Mini Bus Transport to Brisbane (sponsorship available !!)
- An optional Night @ 3 + 1 Play Adult Nightclub (ToyBoy's New Club - http://www.3plusoneplay.com) - FREE ENTRY FOR ALL AND $1000 BAR TAB SPONSORED BY HTTP://WWW.AUSSIECELEBS.COM
- Limo/Mini Bus Transport back to Gold Coast (sponsorship available !!)

Saturday 5 November
- Free Day to shop, play or party
- Evening Gold Coast Canal and Broadwater Boat Dinner Cruise - including dinner and all drinks (sponsorship available !!)

Sunday 6 November
- Recovery BBQ on The Private Rooftop Deck of ToyBoy's and CJ's Palm Beach Penthouse (sponsorship available !!)
- Depart Gold Coast

Last year we had 35 hardy souls on the good ship cruising the Sydney Harbor, and this year we expect a few more, including some special international guests !!!!

Ask anyone who attended last year - IT WAS A BLAST !

So come one, come all, to network, play and party on the tourist strip EVERYONE wants to visit !

Extensions of accommodation will be available through the accommodation provider and transport to and from the Gold Coast will be the responsibility of the attendees.

Questions ??

If you want to have a chat either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or GMMtoyboy on Yahoo.

;-)

Newton
09-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Now that sounds like a blast in paradise .. Absolutely fantastic .. I salute you guys

CTB plenty of pics please mate :)

I wish I could be there, but will be in Canada on business

CuriousToyBoy
09-27-2005, 07:33 AM
Now that sounds like a blast in paradise .. Absolutely fantastic .. I salute you guys

CTB plenty of pics please mate :)

I wish I could be there, but will be in Canada on business

Oh there WILL be pics.

Shame you cannot make it mate :-(

;-)

Due
09-27-2005, 07:41 AM
A Trip to australia wouldnt be bad at all :yowsa:
How many do you expect to attend? And would it be business oriented?
The trip would cost me alone $6K as minimum so would need some good reasons for going ;)

Newton
09-27-2005, 07:52 AM
I know mate .. it will be truly awesome and a great mix of business and pleasure ..

Have 3/4 days in Spain and then straight onto a week in Canada ..

Trev
09-27-2005, 07:54 AM
I know mate .. it will be truly awesome and a great mix of business and pleasure ..

Have 3/4 days in Spain and then straight onto a week in Canada ..
Skiver :p

Very cool CTB, it should be a blast. :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
09-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Damn.. that would be a great trip!!

CuriousToyBoy
09-27-2005, 12:52 PM
A Trip to australia wouldnt be bad at all :yowsa:
How many do you expect to attend? And would it be business oriented?
The trip would cost me alone $6K as minimum so would need some good reasons for going ;)

We will have between 40-60, all in the same hotel (unless they are local of course)...

EVERYTHING is business oriented if you know how to make it so.

You can learn more and do more around a bar than all the seminars, roundtables and conferences in the world.

The people there will all be players in their own way - size differential will of course exist, but everyone makes at LEAST a decent living out of the game.

It's how you play.

And we play hard ;-)

PS,,, thanks for the sticky too guys !!

CuriousToyBoy
09-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Shit.

Got the domain for my own bloody strip club wrong :-(

http://www.3plusone.com

Licence came through today !

;-)