PDA

View Full Version : Are AVS sales a Deadend?

grc
09-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Are AVS sales a Deadend?

Once upon a time AVS was the way a new (or restarting) webmaster could get into some fast sales.

But it seems to me that things are much different today.

Are there Still AVSs worth a webmasters time?
How do you make a webpage promoting AVS when they ban words like AVS, websites, and Free ?
And the question that is sure to bring out all the owners and their promoters............what AVS actually still pay their webmasters?

thanks
H

SexkeyCraig
09-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Hey H, and everyone else.
In response to your several questions I will try to be objective as I answer them in order:

Yes, AVS systems can be worth a webmaster's time, provided the webmaster is putting time in to do it correctly. First and foremost, if the content they are promoting is not inspired, not unique, or at least not presented with any originality, then it could be troublesome. If the webmaster has new ideas and or/fresh niches, then the opposite is true.

Since the new Visa requirements restrict words like AVS, websites, and can't be used, (free, can still be used) then words like a gathering of photographer's best galleries, can be instilled.

In final, the avs systems that are paying their webmasters should be "ALL OF THEM" as I can only answer for ours, and that answer is a big:
"WE ARE!!!!"

Let me know if you have further questions, and I would be glad to help with any of your tours.

grc
09-26-2005, 03:16 AM
............First and foremost, if the content they are promoting is not inspired, not unique, or at least not presented with any originality, then it could be troublesome. If the webmaster has new ideas and or/fresh niches, then the opposite is true.
Well in a world of one million adult sites, exactly how is a webmaster suppose to accomplish that??? Seriously? The best I can do is buy some content, as oppose to using the free content from a sponsor, and make something of a story to my progression of pics of the girl or people in the pics.

I mean if I was shooting my very own content, would I start out by using it with an AVS? I would think getting right to building a premium site would be my task if I was shooting my own content. So assuming you dont mean that, what else can anyone do at the AVS site level??

Since the new Visa requirements restrict words like AVS, websites, and can't be used, (free, can still be used) then words like a gathering of photographer's best galleries, can be instilled.
Yeah I know the AVS guys just didnt just decided to do all this nonsense on their own - f*&^ibng lawyers scaring their clients into doing this crap of absurd censoring of words like "sites"...............

In final, the avs systems that are paying their webmasters should be "ALL OF THEM" as I can only answer for ours, and that answer is a big:
"WE ARE!!!!" .
COOL. Which one is your's?

H

grc
09-26-2005, 05:56 PM
doah! my winkie smilie face didnt post with my ending line.........how silly does that read now!:-o