PDA

View Full Version : Close Call!

WickedTemptress
09-21-2005, 03:18 PM
I just got back from trying to make a store run, but we had a close call on the way back!

See, when you leave the store, there are two out bound lanes, one for people that are turning left and the other for people that are turning right...

As I'm pulling up to the light in the left lane, not one, but TWO cars pull into and straight down BOTH lanes of traffic going the wrong way! If I had been up any further, they would have crashed straight into me! :(

MorganGrayson
09-21-2005, 03:28 PM
A lot of people seem to be "left" and "right" challenged. When you toss in "straight," their brains really short out.

WickedTemptress
09-21-2005, 03:35 PM
A lot of people seem to be "left" and "right" challenged. When you toss in "straight," their brains really short out.

That wasn't the thing though Hon... They had to turn left to get into the two out bound lanes where I was...

They were trying to get to the little bank that was at the red light, but that wasn't where they were suppose to turn in to go to the bank. They should have turned in on the other side of the bank or into the two lanes of traffic going into the shopping area that were on the other side of the median from where I was(to my left)...

But, instead they both pull into two lanes of traffic going the wrong way, and right down the middle of both lanes at that... The first driver was going kinda fast and didn't look like they were even paying attention!

Well... I'm just glad they didn't hit us... :)

MorganGrayson
09-21-2005, 03:41 PM
:blink:

I'm very glad they didn't hit you, too. Yikes.

TheEnforcer
09-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Bad drivers drive me nuts.