PDA

View Full Version : Just Tried To Make Another Store Trip...

WickedTemptress
09-15-2005, 06:17 PM
They still have a military truck in front of the doors with an armed soldier(the gun out and laid across his lap) sitting between the entrance and exit doors, a group of about 5 sitting under a tented table outside by the doors, another five standing just inside of the doors, and a bunch of them walking around the store, not to mention, there were also Police too...

Someone would be VERRRRY stupid to try to loot something out of there... That's for sure...

ThrobX
09-15-2005, 06:45 PM
They still have a military truck in front of the doors with an armed soldier(the gun out and laid across his lap) sitting between the entrance and exit doors, a group of about 5 sitting under a tented table outside by the doors, another five standing just inside of the doors, and a bunch of them walking around the store, not to mention, there were also Police too...

Someone would be VERRRRY stupid to try to loot something out of there... That's for sure...

Those resources would be better used for retrieving bodies, IMHO.

WickedTemptress
09-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Those resources would be better used for retrieving bodies, IMHO.

I agree...

Sin
09-16-2005, 01:55 AM
Welcome to the land of the free... lol

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Osiris
09-16-2005, 02:12 AM
This land was never and will never be free. That's just something the government likes to make people think..

Sin
09-16-2005, 04:26 AM
I had the unfortunate happenstance to view a documentary on the origins of Patriarchal society in History class the other day... (Monday) ....and it briefly touched upon some of the key aspects of some of those 'notable' historical figures (conquerers/rulers/etc) in history... later on in that class was Psychology in which my prof very briefly touched upon the fact that he spent the summer reading some "book of Hitler" and mentioned a few points that basically simply reaffirmed a lot of what the History video had said about these 'large name' historical figures, ...the result was that contrary to all appearances in media, I am no longer convinced Bush is an "idiot" ...he may unfortunately be a LOT smarter than he allows himself to be seen, which is a truly frightening thought indeed.

Newton
09-16-2005, 01:33 PM
I heard on the news they are going to try an open the doors on walmart there to try and help .. not sure how true this is .. but it might be an option if there is anything left ..

ThrobX
09-16-2005, 02:58 PM
I heard on the news they are going to try an open the doors on walmart there to try and help .. not sure how true this is .. but it might be an option if there is anything left ..

People could rebuild their homes using fixtures and shelving, maybe...? I hear checkstands make great kitchen islands.

Osiris
09-16-2005, 05:39 PM
Wal-Mart is opened where we are. That's where the heavy military/police presence is located at. There's military all over town too.. It's pretty wild.