PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 of completely healthy living, feeling great already.

pushpills
09-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Since sunday I've had no: pain killers, alcohol or even cigarettes, and have eaten no more than 1400 calories a day of all healthy food, taken vitamins, rode my bike 10 miles per day, and lifted some light weights. Goin cold turkey on everything that is bad!

Startin to feel really good, as it turns out, my brain can still secrete endorphins without mood altering drugs! My back/spine is feelin better too even without the pain killers. :)

No more substances ever!

:bdance::bdance::bdance:

Newton
09-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Well done!! .. keep up the good work :okthumb:

XxXotic
09-15-2005, 06:08 PM
nice job! i've gone healthy except for the smoking bit.. thats gonna take me a while cuz I get REALLY irritable and i'm already pissy enough as it is!

GL and keep it up!

VooMan
09-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Good for you. :okthumb:

I keep saying I need to get healthy and get back to working out, then I light up another cigarette and pour another cup of coffee... This is the longest I have ever let myself go though. Six years at around 200 pounds. Fuggin fatso I am...

pushpills
09-15-2005, 06:18 PM
This is the longest I have ever let myself go though. Six years at around 200 pounds. Fuggin fatso I am...

longest i let myself go too! was my damn stable girlfriend. I'm 205!!! I was 160 when I met her. I'm going to try to lose that 45 in the next 3 months. feels alot better, I remember last time i got back into shape i wondered why the fuck I waited so long, I didn't feel "good" eating crap and barely moving all day. Wish I started a little earlier, bike riding season is comming to an end soon, not really safe to ride to the lake when there's snow and shit out.

It was funny getting off the pain killers and all that shit, monday and tuesday my body was like twitchin and I was getting warm and cold flashes, it was like my body was comming back to life through electro shock.

Peaches
09-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Now maybe you'll stay home for the FedEx guy ;)

VooMan
09-15-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm 205!!! I was 160 when I met her. I didn't feel "good" eating crap and barely moving all day.

I'm with you... I have always felt my best at around 160. People tell me "oh, you'd be too skinny if you lost 40 pounds," then they see a picture of me from a few years ago and they say "you looked great in that picture" and I tell them "yeah, I weighed about 160." haha

I know I feel better when I'm working out and eating healthy. There is no comparison... I don't know if it's laziness or stupidity, but I don't follow my own advice.

iknowalttl
09-15-2005, 09:44 PM
I guess we all must of been slackers... I let myself go too long when I went from construction work to computer work... I noticed I was getting real close to that 200 mark earlier in the year and decided to make some changes in eating habits... 182 earlier this week... woohoo... now I need to get off my lazy ass and start working out... I feel alot better at this weight than I did at 200 but I didn't really realize I wasn't feeling up to par then... I want to drop another 10 or maybe 15... I will probally have to join a gym cause I been telling myself to go run or something but I never seem to do it so, I think if I am paying for the membership, I will go or else I will feel like I am throwing away the bucks.

Keep up the good work!!