PDA

View Full Version : W to address nation from Louisiana tonight

Evil Chris
09-15-2005, 04:33 PM
I wonder what his excuse will be? :hmm:

XxXotic
09-15-2005, 04:38 PM
ooh is he in nola or out here in baton rouge? if he's here im going and throwing eggs at him. So, if no one sees me for a while i'm prolly being detained at Gitmo :D

SykkBoy
09-15-2005, 04:56 PM
I think they said he'll be in a building without a live audience...
I guess he doesn't feel like answering any tough questions...

Unregistered
09-15-2005, 04:59 PM
"Bush is planning to show sympathy for the misery brought on by the killer storm while charting a hopeful vision for the future."

aww, how cute. Bush actually has a heart.

XxXotic
09-15-2005, 05:12 PM
I think they said he'll be in a building without a live audience...
I guess he doesn't feel like answering any tough questions...probably too much of a security risk for him to be around hurricane victims. They were shooting at rescue helicopters, think they'd not shoot at bush too? :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
09-15-2005, 05:24 PM
probably too much of a security risk for him to be around hurricane victims. They were shooting at rescue helicopters, think they'd not shoot at bush too? :yowsa:

Valid , if slightly worrying thought...

XxXotic
09-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Valid , if slightly worrying thought...extremely worrying considering who would take his place is god forbid anything happened to bush. I hate bush but the very last thing I want to see is Cheney have to step up and replace him. That thought mortifies me

Dravyk
09-15-2005, 08:51 PM
extremely worrying considering who would take his place is god forbid anything happened to bush. I hate bush but the very last thing I want to see is Cheney have to step up and replace him. That thought mortifies meUh, Cheney has been in charge since Day One. This is actually one of those rare times in American history that such a travesty would actually have zero effect. Not advocating anything mind you. Seriously am not.

But it's a fact of life: If you shoot the dummy, the ventriloquist doesn't die.

Ok, if they were together on stage, yeah. But you'll notice Dick makes sure he never stands near Bush, not even on those rarest of occasions that they are both in the same room, let alone in the same state.

pushpills
09-15-2005, 09:25 PM
he did alright.

JoesHO
09-16-2005, 05:25 AM
I know he was liying, I saw his lips moving!

cj
09-16-2005, 06:03 AM
what an asshole.
every word that came out of his mouth smelt like fart.

but I guess when you are trying to justify why you let so many people rot you have to reach up someone's ass for answers.

he would have been better off to shutup and stay silent sitting on his pampered ass.

Evil Chris
09-16-2005, 10:15 AM
I missed it.

I was too busy at a Pearl Jam concert. However Eddie Vedder ripped him a new ass. :okthumb: