PDA

View Full Version : I wanna buy some traffic

Hell Puppy
09-12-2005, 08:19 PM
If you have traffic that works well with teen or solo girls, I would like to buy some. Hit me at hellpuppy at hellpuppy dot com.

I'll be candid on what I'm looking for so I dont waste anyone's time. I'm not looking to buy a million hits...yet. My tours are also not written in chinese.

I have some new tours I wanna do some testing with. These are brand new and a bit different from my tried and true formulas, so I want to accept the risk myself and just buy some blocks of traffic outright. I'm testing, so I'd be more interested in buying small blocks of traffic from several sources than a large block from a single source.

TheEnforcer
09-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I forwarded your post to someone but they were N/A at the time. Hopefully they will contact you tomorrow.

JoesHO
09-12-2005, 11:35 PM
try Mike dutch at ask jolene.com . and www.collegesucks.com has a pay per click in small blocks too Hell puppy good for testing with .

I have them both on icq i can pas it on to Gonzo to send to you if you would like .

Hell Puppy
09-13-2005, 12:32 AM
try Mike dutch at ask jolene.com . and www.collegesucks.com has a pay per click in small blocks too Hell puppy good for testing with .

I have them both on icq i can pas it on to Gonzo to send to you if you would like .

Looks like it may be what the doctor ordered. Yeah hook a brutha at the email above or i'm on icq at 3714366 or gonzo can relay.

Thanks!

JoesHO
09-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Looks like it may be what the doctor ordered. Yeah hook a brutha at the email above or i'm on icq at 3714366 or gonzo can relay.

Thanks!

For some reason ICQ is giving me problems today and wont log in it keeps timing out!

I will e-mail you later today if it does not get sorted out OK

but hte urls to check out in the mean time are (to see if this helps you )

www.askjolene.com www.collegesucks.com ( I think he redirects now to a page called) www.unforgiven.com

I know both site owner though so maybe I can help ( haha but maybe that will hurt too and they may charge double LOL) I will contact them as soon as I can via icq ( when it allows me ) and try to introduce you to them via that method.

sorry for the technical delay .