PDA

View Full Version : Today's Darwin Award candidate

Red
09-12-2005, 01:53 PM
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. — A suspected shoplifter was found when, after dropping her purse at the scene of a crime, she called police to claim her bag. The woman allegedly set off an anti-theft alarm as she fled a Family Dollar store. She dropped her purse in an parking lot while being chased. When she went to the police station to retrieve her lost purse, she was promptly arrested.

MorganGrayson
09-12-2005, 02:03 PM
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. — A suspected shoplifter was found when, after dropping her purse at the scene of a crime, she called police to claim her bag. The woman allegedly set off an anti-theft alarm as she fled a Family Dollar store. She dropped her purse in an parking lot while being chased. When she went to the police station to retrieve her lost purse, she was promptly arrested.

Now this...this is that *special* kind of stupid.

It's a damned shame we can't pass a law against stupidity so that people like that get extra time tacked on to their sentence. With a "three strikes" stupid law, too, so that you get mandatory life.

There would be so many more places to park.

XxXotic
09-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Now this...this is that *special* kind of stupid.
pretty much sums it uo right there :okthumb:

Bhelliom
09-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I agree... but the only Issue I would have with locking up people for being stupid would be to wonder who would pump my gas and make my fries?

Seems to me that is what that woman is qualified for

Dravyk
09-12-2005, 05:36 PM
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. — A suspected shoplifter was found when, after dropping her purse at the scene of a crime, she called police to claim her bag. The woman allegedly set off an anti-theft alarm as she fled a Family Dollar store. She dropped her purse in an parking lot while being chased. When she went to the police station to retrieve her lost purse, she was promptly arrested.This is what happens when an adult webmaster gives up and McDonalds won't have her back. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/laughlong.gif

Red
09-12-2005, 07:04 PM
:bustingupThis is what happens when an adult webmaster gives up and McDonalds won't have her back.

http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/laughlong.gif

ThrobX
09-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Did anyone happen to notice the store she was robbing? That just compounds the Darwinian-ness of the whole story.