PDA

View Full Version : Movies to Mobiles

urb
09-11-2005, 01:12 PM
I have a friend who is looking to provide the download of a single short movie to mobile phones in the UK. He was talking about setting it up on his server and getting surfers to download a promo clip onto their phones, and pass it among themselves etc.

I don't even own a mobile phone myself, because if it ain't got a mouse attached to it or a qwerty keyboard... I don't understand it. :p

So if anyone can tell me if this is possible, or perhaps I can pass on his details on to someone who can help him, then I would appreciate it.

sarettah
09-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I have a friend who is looking to provide the download of a single short movie to mobile phones in the UK. He was talking about setting it up on his server and getting surfers to download a promo clip onto their phones, and pass it among themselves etc.

I don't even own a mobile phone myself, because if it ain't got a mouse attached to it or a qwerty keyboard... I don't understand it. :p

So if anyone can tell me if this is possible, or perhaps I can pass on his details on to someone who can help him, then I would appreciate it.

I know absolutely nothing about mobile phones and video clips.

But I didn't want you to feel totally ignored :blink:

Newton
09-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Urb, sorry mate .. hit me up tomorrow on icq 195843696 :)

urb
09-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Thank you guys :)