PDA

View Full Version : this portion of the pam anderson roast just has to be posted

pushpills
09-11-2005, 12:18 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/pamela_Anderson.wmv

saw it on gfy, just had to be posted on the main board. only 4 min long, just 1 guys segment.

Trev
09-11-2005, 12:27 PM
That guy is funny as hell. :okthumb:

domtheboy
09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen :)

XxXotic
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
that whole roast was hilarious, I can't wait till they play it on Saturdays when they don't bother censoring it

RyanLanane
09-11-2005, 02:03 PM
They were censoring last night.. It was hilarious, better then Jeff Foxworthy's roast for sure...

SykkBoy
09-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Jeffery Ross is always the highlight of any roast

Carrie
09-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Who the hell had the idea of putting Courtney Love next to Pam? Did they think being that close to Pam would make Courtney look better or something?
I was shocked to see Anna Nicole - damn, she actually looks good when there's only one of her.

When he said Pam was such a good sport he wasn't kidding. He started out kinda funny and quickly went to just plain unfunny. You don't have to be THAT disgusting and disrespectful to have a funny roast.

And I think he's been raiding Gonzo's closet.

Nickatilynx
09-11-2005, 02:48 PM
"Kurt still looks better"

was a tad harsh lol

Trev
09-11-2005, 02:50 PM
"Kurt still looks better"

was a tad harsh lol
But true! :yowsa:

pushpills
09-11-2005, 04:11 PM
i just watched the whole roast, pretty funny, my fav line was deff. the kurt one though.

you could tell jimmy kimmel was restraining courtney love during his girlfriend sarah silvermens turn at the mike so she wouldnt muck it up.

i can't believe courtney didnt fuck it up too bad, she kinda fucked up the ending a bit though. I think kurt woulda lived a happy long life if he'd shot courtney in the head instead of himself! Heyyyooooo.

Red
09-11-2005, 04:16 PM
that whole roast was hilarious, I can't wait till they play it on Saturdays when they don't bother censoring it

I saw it on the Sat night after the original airing. It was so much better without the bleeps.

Red
09-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Who the hell had the idea of putting Courtney Love next to Pam? Did they think being that close to Pam would make Courtney look better or something?
I was shocked to see Anna Nicole - damn, she actually looks good when there's only one of her.

When he said Pam was such a good sport he wasn't kidding. He started out kinda funny and quickly went to just plain unfunny. You don't have to be THAT disgusting and disrespectful to have a funny roast.

And I think he's been raiding Gonzo's closet.

Courtney is one of Pam's best friends, that's why they were next to each other, but Courtney was pretty much all over the place during the night.

SykkBoy
09-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Courtney is one of Pam's best friends, that's why they were next to each other, but Courtney was pretty much all over the place during the night.
Yup, the roastee gets to pick who's up on stage sitting by them