PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Dom!

MorganGrayson
09-10-2005, 03:11 PM
When you're ready to talk text and ads on the new TGPs, let me know. I should be around for a chunk of today. :waving:

domtheboy
09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
When you're ready to talk text and ads on the new TGPs, let me know. I should be around for a chunk of today. :waving:

Hi Morgan :waving:

Hope you're having a good weekend. Mine has been good so far just very busy. Went to watch my bro's band last night and they were great, but plagued by some of the worst luck ever ! Bro broke a string in the middle of their opening song, then one of the mikes fell out of it's stand, then the lights in the room died (although the electric for their instruments stayed on), but they carried on like real troopers and put on a great show.

K - I've spent most of this evening submitting and am going out for a couple of hours round to my mum's (aaww) will you still be here later on or am I too late ?

MorganGrayson
09-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi Morgan :waving:

Hope you're having a good weekend. Mine has been good so far just very busy. Went to watch my bro's band last night and they were great, but plagued by some of the worst luck ever ! Bro broke a string in the middle of their opening song, then one of the mikes fell out of it's stand, then the lights in the room died (although the electric for their instruments stayed on), but they carried on like real troopers and put on a great show.

K - I've spent most of this evening submitting and am going out for a couple of hours round to my mum's (aaww) will you still be here later on or am I too late ?

Never to late, darlin'!!! :yowsa:

I'd be a sad old mod indeed if I didn't work to keep my promise to help, wouldn't I? :D

Hit me up on ICQ when you're ready, kiddo, and we'll text and ad our little hearts out!!!! :okthumb: