PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stones concert review.

TheEnforcer
09-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Ok, my family got to the Bradley Center in Milwaukee and for an opening act the rumor was that it was going to be Guns and Roses. Much to my surprise and ever lasting delight we instead got blues legfend Buddy guy who was absolutely amazing. I absolutely was thrilled to listen to him and his v\band peform It was an amazing opening act. After Guy was done though it took fucking FOREVER before the Stones started. We waited for like 40 minutes before the Stones started and people were getting very impatient. Once it started though they were quite good and they played my two favorite Stones songs, Sympathy for the Devil and Paint It black, back-to-back. As much as I enjoyed listening to their clasic hits and my Stones favorites the best song of the night by far was when they did a tribute to Ray Charles and played Night Time Is The Right Time and they had two absolutely amazing solo performances, One from Buddy guy on guitar that was spectacular and one of the backup signers who had a solo which totally blew me away as she easily had the best voice I have ever heard. I forget her name right now but I did find out she had won a grammy for a solo album several years back.

pushpills
09-09-2005, 05:49 PM
i saw buddy guy open for em on one of my first shows. i assume he'll be here tonight and tomorrow. my tickets have not arrived, even though i spent over 1k on em ill still get some off craigslist or outside soldier field.