PDA

View Full Version : Footballers Wives on BBCA

Peaches
09-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Good? Bad? I saw it was starting a "new" season, looked funny so I'm TiVo'ing the new season and ordered the 1st through Netflix.

And Red Dwarf - I remember hearing things about it and it's showing up on my "recommended" list for Netflix.

Trev
09-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Footballers Wives was good enough to have me watching it and I'm hardcore scifi :D

Red Dwarf!!!! Classic! you'll be like the whole of the UK, you'll either hate it, or love it from the get go ;)

Peaches
09-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Cool - I'll add the Dwarf to my list :)

In reading, it seems the Footballers Wives has been out for several seasons - not sure which one I'm TiVo'ing - I hope I'm not jumping from season 1 to 5 or something :(

Trev
09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Cool - I'll add the Dwarf to my list :)

In reading, it seems the Footballers Wives has been out for several seasons - not sure which one I'm TiVo'ing - I hope I'm not jumping from season 1 to 5 or something :(
Footballers Wives has been running for years now, I'm sure it's into season 6 or something...

Newton
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Red Dwarf is superb .. it definately kicks into gear from the second series onwards .. curry monsters .. smoke me a kipper will be back for breakfast lol The cat is superb ...