PDA

View Full Version : Problems

MorganGrayson
09-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Sarettah...when you have the time, I'm having a few problems with my Remote Thumbs.

1. The thumbs aren't changing daily.

2. I edited the template, changing it to 5 columns, 7 rows...and the template on my site didn't change.

I don't know what I've done wrong.

sarettah
09-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Sarettah...when you have the time, I'm having a few problems with my Remote Thumbs.

1. The thumbs aren't changing daily.

2. I edited the template, changing it to 5 columns, 7 rows...and the template on my site didn't change.

I don't know what I've done wrong.

Make sure you have the template switched ON. Then do a generate to see if it changes the template on the server like you expect.

If it is turned on and the template changes like you expect then let me know and I will think through what else could be screwing up.

Will be out of touch for the next 2 hours or so, then will get on from home and check back :)

MorganGrayson
09-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Make sure you have the template switched ON. Then do a generate to see if it changes the template on the server like you expect.

If it is turned on and the template changes like you expect then let me know and I will think through what else could be screwing up.

Will be out of touch for the next 2 hours or so, then will get on from home and check back :)

This is what I get when I "generate":

Generating template ... OK

No Galleries Found!
Why? We display the sponsors offering these galleries because we have the galleries in the database. We still have to review and thumb them. Once we've put them online they'll show up in your template using your codes.
IF this is an archive page, we didn't collect any click info yet. Try again tomorrow ...

MorganGrayson
09-08-2005, 05:50 PM
The CHMOD on the damned directories won't stick.

gonzo
09-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Setting that up the first time is a little confusing. Id ask the guys to give you a hand. They explained it to me in about 5 minutes and Ive got a half dozen TGPs I havent touched in a year except to cash checks.

Trev
09-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Setting that up the first time is a little confusing. Id ask the guys to give you a hand. They explained it to me in about 5 minutes and Ive got a half dozen TGPs I havent touched in a year except to cash checks.
I thought the point of this exercise was to show everyone how to do it for themselves.

Everyone will get there – without RT help ;)

sarettah
09-08-2005, 08:33 PM
The CHMOD on the damned directories won't stick.

I just went in and looked around and all your permissions look fine, so unless you've been messing with them, that should not be the issue.

I am turning on icq right now, so I will probably see you over there :)

MorganGrayson
09-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Lookie!!! I've got thumbs!!! :okthumb: :okthumb:

Thanks, scrumptious sarettah!!! :inlove:

(Can't tell the poor thing to make an archive until it has something with which to make an archive or it gets all confused and just whines at you!)