PDA

View Full Version : Osiris and WT Need Your Help

XxXotic
09-03-2005, 05:07 PM
ok guys, as most of you know Osiris and WT live in an area of louisiana that was pretty devastated by Katrina. Red and I have coordinated to set something up for them so we can help them out. They wont have regular mail or internet service most likely for at LEAST a month, so they have no way of working and no access to any of their epass or paypal money and they have 2 beatiful kids to feed.

So Red set up a paypal account in order to collect some funds and we will be wiring the money via western union later on to them (only way they can get anything right now)

If you'd like to contribute, please send what you can to

katrina @ treasurebox-collectables.com

via paypal, and if u can post here or drop me an icq or email letting me know u contributed (and amount if u like) so I can compile a list and when they get back online they'll know who to thank.

I would like everyone to know that I'm doing this out of concern for a friend, not because I was asked to by Osiris or anyone else. Osiris and WT are in a pretty bad place right now and they could really use our help. I couldnt think of a better group of people to ask then the people in this industry. The overall kindness and generosity of the people here never ceases to amaze me.

I cannot even begin to thank you enough and I know Osiris and WT will feel the same. so please, if you can send whatever you can to
katrina @ treasurebox-collectables.com

Thanks
Chris & Red

Newton
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Excellent idea and paypal sent ..

Red
09-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks to those who have contributed so far.

Wicked Temptress and I have been close friends since 1997 and I've been worrying, as only a Jewish mother can, about them. I'm just so relieved that they're alive and well.

Unfortunately, they're going to be without access to funds or the ability for income for a while.

So here's a donation to hurricane relief that you can be sure of where it's going and will be helping out one of our own.

MorganGrayson
09-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Paypal sent.

Thanks to Red and Chris. It felt so good to actually *do* something.

Nickatilynx
09-03-2005, 07:39 PM
bah humbug!!!

Paypaled :)

XxXotic
09-03-2005, 07:59 PM
bah humbug!!!

Paypaled :)
you rule man! thank you and everyone else who has contributed so far!

Red
09-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far. You guys are great.
Blow jobs for everyone. (Morgan, we'll work out an alternate act of appreciation.) :)

Nickatilynx
09-03-2005, 08:18 PM
you rule man! thank you and everyone else who has contributed so far!

Wish I could do more.

Hmm I can. Check again :)

However if you Red or Morgan besmerch my good name by inferring in any way I am nice I will sue. :)

;-))

Red
09-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Wish I could do more.

However if you Red or Morgan besmerch my good name by inferring in any way I am nice I will sue. :)

;-))

Nick, you are wonderful. Don't worry, I won't let anyone know. I'll continue to cower and tremble at the un-niceness of you.

MorganGrayson
09-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Wish I could do more.

;-))

Nick...you're a fetid cunt and I will so swear to anyone that asks. :okthumb:

*chuckle*
Thank you, Red. Once again, I'll cater the orgy. :)

XxXotic
09-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Wish I could do more.

;-))ive worked hard on my dickhead image too, so if you can keep my "niceness" a secret I will certainly do the same for you ;)

seriously, we can't thank you enough

MorganGrayson
09-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Nick, you are wonderful. Don't worry, I won't let anyone know. I'll continue to cower and tremble at the un-niceness of you.

OK, you had a riff going there with "cower and tremble," my Erotica Goddess, but really..."un-niceness"???? :bustingup I think you're damning with faint insult, to paraphrase. :D

Nickatilynx
09-03-2005, 08:30 PM

you got any sites to review?

I feel the urge.....

;-))))

If you guys need anything more let me know.

YOU are the ones doing the work. :)

My hats off to you.

MorganGrayson
09-03-2005, 08:32 PM

I feel the urge.....

;-))))

My hats off to you.

If you don't stop being charming you're going to blow the whole deal! :p

XxXotic
09-03-2005, 08:40 PM

I feel the urge.....

;-))))

My hats off to you.this isnt about us, its about O and WT, i tend to worry more about other people before I've ever worried about myself. I dont consider it work, I consider it an obligation as a human being :)

i think i may need a tissue, all this kindness... err i mean rudeness and meannicity are making me weep (and yes, i make up words from time to time)

Red
09-03-2005, 09:00 PM
OK, you had a riff going there with "cower and tremble," my Erotica Goddess, but really..."un-niceness"???? :bustingup I think you're damning with faint insult, to paraphrase. :D

Hey, I'm allowed. I'm anti-depressed;)

Rox
09-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Paypal'd!

XxXotic and Red, Well done. Hopefully we can make things a little bit better for Osiris and WT. I can't imagine how terrible it must be for them and all the other victims of Katrina. My heart goes out to them all.

Newton
09-05-2005, 12:32 PM
WT A very happy birthday to you, i wish the circumstances were more suited for you to enjoy yourself ...you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers

Trev
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM
WT A very happy birthday to you, i wish the circumstances were more suited for you to enjoy yourself ...you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers
Happy birthday WT, I'm with Newton in wishing the circumstances were better, but I'm oh so glad you're still here to have one :)

Sin
09-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Even though she won't read this until a long time from now, Happy Birthday WT!!!!
All my love & more!!!

XxXotic
09-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Happy Bday WT, Despite the circumstances I hope you enjoy your day!

MorganGrayson
09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Happy Birthday, WT!! :D

Kirby the Carrot and Pete the Purple Banana come out for the "WT Birthday Dance"!!

:cdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bpurpdanc

Nickatilynx
09-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Happy Birthday, WT!! :D

Kirby the Carrot and Pete the Purple Banana come out for the "WT Birthday Dance"!!

:cdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bpurpdanc

I had no idea you named your sex toys....

:)

XxXotic
09-05-2005, 05:48 PM
I had no idea you named your sex toys....

:)like you don't do it too .... ;)

Nickatilynx
09-05-2005, 06:00 PM
like you don't do it too .... ;)

ahahahahahahahahahaha good burn back lol

XxXotic
09-05-2005, 07:27 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaha good burn back lolflattery will only get you in my pants! :D

MorganGrayson
09-06-2005, 07:28 AM
Get a room, you two. :p

Kirby and Pete are absolutely scandalized by this entire exchange. :hmm:

XxXotic
09-09-2005, 01:12 PM
would just like to thank everyone again for their generosity! you guys kick ass