PDA

View Full Version : Moderators - Please Contact Me

2bet
08-31-2005, 11:22 AM
This is in regards to the AAC Poker Tourney.

TheEnforcer
08-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Doing so right now....

RyanLanane
08-31-2005, 11:52 AM
2BET, played in your freeroll the other night ... came in 8th place I think - Had a good time.. That guy could NOT loser a hand

Of course I decide to try to push people around and get in HU with a shorter stack by pushing PF with a low pair and get 2 callers .. lol QT and AJ or something .. T on flop game over for my 88 hehe

Had fun though, I would suggest breaks at the hour point though... Nice to play some poker where I don't have to pay, sizes aren't so large I have to beat a field of 500 to win $10, and the prizes are damn decent too... I was going for that IPOD - I still don't have one :(

Anyways , hope to see you posting about your tourneys here.. Of course if Nick doesn't play that is :) or Miss Eve :)

Nickatilynx
08-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Get him TE , he's a live one! :)

TheEnforcer
08-31-2005, 12:04 PM
Get him TE , he's a live one! :)

Exchanging info as I type!! :)

2bet
08-31-2005, 07:58 PM
2BET, played in your freeroll the other night ... came in 8th place I think - Had a good time.. That guy could NOT loser a hand

Of course I decide to try to push people around and get in HU with a shorter stack by pushing PF with a low pair and get 2 callers .. lol QT and AJ or something .. T on flop game over for my 88 hehe

Had fun though, I would suggest breaks at the hour point though... Nice to play some poker where I don't have to pay, sizes aren't so large I have to beat a field of 500 to win $10, and the prizes are damn decent too... I was going for that IPOD - I still don't have one :(

Anyways , hope to see you posting about your tourneys here.. Of course if Nick doesn't play that is :) or Miss Eve :)

Thanks Ryan, and im glad you enjoyed the freerolls. The seem to be big hit, and 8 place is a good stab, congrats. I will be working out something soon to be able to annouce all the tourneys each night. I hope you have seen the schedule thru my sig. Please feel free to icq me anytime.