PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, Tuesday!

MorganGrayson
08-30-2005, 05:39 AM
Good early morning, everybody! :bwave:

I hope the NO and area people are all right and will be posting soon. :(

Send good thoughts their way....

weirdharold
08-30-2005, 08:30 AM
Morning Morgan, I am looking forward to hearing from those down in the south part of the state myself. Up here in the northern part of the state ... there just wasn't very much to it.... although last night I lost cell service for a good part of the night... was some heavy thunder and about 40 mile per hour wind... really nothing to be concerned about here.... I am a bit worried about WT though cause the storm surge grew pretty big n her direction... The winds were pretty bad in that area and there is a pretty good bit if flooding... so there is no telling how long it will take to get power restored in that area...

Would love to KNOW that everything was ok for her.

MorganGrayson
08-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Good morning, Harold. :)

I'm very worried about WT and Osiris. I wish we could get word from them that they're ok. :(

My sister-in-law and her family lives in Long Beach MS, and we got word they're OK. Their house took a beating and their pecan trees lost their crop as well as a few of the trees, but other than that they're ok. My mother-in-law can breathe now. :)

domtheboy
08-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Evenin' all :)

Red
08-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Morning Morgan:cdance:
Morning WH. :inlove:

I'm worried about WT and Osiris as well. I was looking at all the photos on CNN and it was heartbreaking. They said power may be down for 4-6 weeks.

weirdharold
08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
That 4 weeks is power to some of themore remote regions

WT should have powerback pretty quick as that is one of the main lines into New Orleans area.... 300 crews left form here going down to help with the power and that is a small fraction of the crews that will show up there from all around the country to get it back up. I am worried because of the storm surge in her area and I don't know excatly what her area is.... I know they live north of the Lake but how far I am not sure of.... So hoping that one of us at least get a call soon letting us know that there is still life there! Everything else can be gotten by with out... but would like to know they are still breathing!

Newton
08-30-2005, 04:13 PM
I hope we hear soon and pray nothing bad has happened to those good people ..