PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!!

MorganGrayson
08-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Time for the Official Oprano Lounge TGIF Kirby the Carrot Dance! :D

:cdance: :cdance: :cdance: :cdance: :cdance: :cdance:

Bhelliom
08-26-2005, 10:41 AM
That looks very similar to all the other kirby the carrot dances...

Happy friday though.

Today is my last day in the office before I go back to school.. wish me luck.

I'll still be floating around here though when I'm avoiding schoolwork and umm... actual work... (of course I'll be working hard for YOU new boss in case you're reading this..)

MorganGrayson
08-26-2005, 10:56 AM
*sniff* Mock Kirby at your peril! :mad:

I really would love it if you continued to visit us here. I'd miss you terribly, stud puppy, if you left. :(

Bhelliom
08-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Oh don't worry... I'll still be working in the internet business and you guys have helped me lots....

so I'll definitely be harassing you

WickedTemptress
08-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!! :D

Good luck Bhelliom! :okthumb: I'll have to second what Morgan said too, I hope you'll come back to visit us. ;)

Newton
08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
A very good morning to one and all .. Bhelliom enjoy your last day and good luck at school .. dont be a stranger ;)

MorganGrayson
08-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh don't worry... I'll still be working in the internet business and you guys have helped me lots....

so I'll definitely be harassing you

Thank heavens. :inlove:

I have a deeply seated psychological problem with loss, so the ephemeral nature of internet relationships is inherently unhealthy for me.

I still think about heather; I still hurt like hell; I probably always will. Damn it.

Sorry. I'm having a bad day.

WickedTemptress
08-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Thank heavens. :inlove:

I have a deeply seated psychological problem with loss, so the ephemeral nature of internet relationships is inherently unhealthy for me.

I still think about heather; I still hurt like hell; I probably always will. Damn it.

Sorry. I'm having a bad day.

*hugs Morgan* I hope you feel better soon Sweetie