PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, Sunday!

MorganGrayson
08-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Hope everyone is having either a fun and exciting weekend or a productive one! :)

Both computer stations in the living room are manned as my sweetie and I do our respective things.

At 1:00 PM Pacific, I get to watch my San Diego Chargers play the St. Louis Rams! :bpurpdanc :cdance: :bpurpdanc

Newton
08-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Morning Morgan .. enjoy the game ;) its a lovely Sunday evening here and the air is full of honeysuckle and a light wind .. most delightful ..

SykkBoy
08-21-2005, 01:54 PM
I have to go to Arizona and pick up my kids today...it's been a nice week having the house to myself, but alas it's over....

Red
08-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Afternoon kids. We're home.

As nice as it was to get out of the house, the weekend could have been better. We went to visit a couple that we've met at a few swinger's parties. Nothing worse than spending the night with a lousy lay.

The swinging lifestyle is fun when it's a big orgy, but when it comes to a two couple, "wife-swapping" deal, I'd much rather just be with Defiant. I never thought I'd be getting bored with recreational sex.

WickedTemptress
08-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Hello everybody! :)

I just got back into town last night, I went to Shreveport to see my sister graduate with her bachelor's degree as a Physician's Assistant. Just trying to get back into the swing of things now.

Good to be back though, good to see all of you again :)

MorganGrayson
08-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Good to have everyone back that wasn't here! :bwave:

Sorry your weekend was lousy, Red. There goes my vicarious thrill. :(

Bhelliom
08-22-2005, 10:48 AM
The swinging lifestyle is fun when it's a big orgy, but when it comes to a two couple, "wife-swapping" deal, I'd much rather just be with Defiant. I never thought I'd be getting bored with recreational sex.

Red, I didn't know you two were swingers. Me and my other half have just started to get into it.

We really have no idea where to begin though. We've had a few swap nights, and would like to try something more "orgy" like, but haven't been to any parties or even know where to find them. Any suggestions?