View Full Version : Just Another Sunday Afternoon In Paradise...

CuriousToyBoy
08-21-2005, 05:06 AM
How good is this.

CJ (http://www.purve.com) and I moved in together as roomies and started working together about 5 weeks.

I have been away for 2 of those already and leave again for the USA on Tuesday, so she gets the place to herself more often than not these days.

Even though I am gone a lot, what a fucking awesome place to come home to !

Our Penthouse on the beach rocks !

http://www.curioustoyboy.com/galleries/sundayarvo.jpg

Life is good.

Don't you think ?

;-)

Trev
08-21-2005, 05:19 AM
That's awesome, whales and Dolphins right out of your window, plus you've got the lovely CJ to share it all with. Very cool :okthumb:

:)

Newton
08-21-2005, 10:00 AM
A beautiful site indeed and a delightful place to come back to. Have a great time in the US CTB :okthumb:

JoesHO
08-21-2005, 02:10 PM
good stuff, CTB enjoy it .....

Peaches
08-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Looks great! I miss cj - please lock her out until she promises to get posting over here more ;)

WickedTemptress
08-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Looks beautiful, very nice :)

MorganGrayson
08-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Looks great! I miss cj - please lock her out until she promises to get posting over here more ;)

What Peaches said! :)

What a gorgeous place to live! Ah, to be able to see dolphins out one's own window! Amazing! :okthumb:

Anthony
08-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Wow, CJ looks hawt!

You look cute too Lindsey! :)

Dravyk
08-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Wow, CJ looks hawt!

You look cute too Lindsey! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gifI wanna do both of them. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/wink.gif

CTB, good to see you back around here! Pics look great!

"Cap'n, there be whales here!"

SykkBoy
08-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Hmmm, my divorce will soon be final and my kids will be visiting their mother in December...I might have to see about a trip down under at that time... :)

Raven
08-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Our CTB has been a travelin' man, for sure.....and I was glad to 'meet' cj on the phone, although I wish the thug would bring her to the states.....

I've seen pics of the place you two are sharing. Life, indeed, is good.

CuriousToyBoy
08-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Thanks folks for all the good wishes !

Raven - CJ will come US when CJ is good and goddamn ready (reasonable impression, yes?) - Vegas hopefully. In the meantime, as you rightly say, life, indeed, is good.

Sykkboy - mi casa, tu casa bro ;-) Me in December, I'll be in States with Raven and Tev and visiting Nick himself in Vancouver before Christmas ;-)

Dravyk - you are one of the few people in life that TRULY disturb me ;-) He he. Good to beback mate !

Anthony - make up your mind... or shoot content. That true bi-stuff goes for big moola ;-)

Peaches - Lock CJ out? Suuuuurrrrreeee. ;-)

He he

Again, thanks guys, hopefully I won't be MIA for as long again for a while.

xox

cj
08-22-2005, 07:46 AM

think of you often

sorry for not staying in touch
just needed time out ;-)

hope you are looking after u

cj
08-22-2005, 07:54 AM
Wow, CJ looks hawt!

You look cute too Lindsey! :)

*mwah*

that's ok i'll sleep on the roof, just throw me a deck chair!!
;-)))

cj
08-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Hmmm, my divorce will soon be final and my kids will be visiting their mother in December...I might have to see about a trip down under at that time... :)

yeah whatever
i've been hearing this for *7* years and I can't think of 1 person on this board who has ever followed through on that!!

call me when you get to coolangatta airport!!

Peaches
08-22-2005, 08:37 AM
think of you often

sorry for not staying in touch
just needed time out ;-)

hope you are looking after u
Thanks, sweetie. :inlove:

Anthony
08-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Thanks folks for all the good wishes !

Raven - CJ will come US when CJ is good and goddamn ready (reasonable impression, yes?) - Vegas hopefully. In the meantime, as you rightly say, life, indeed, is good.

Sykkboy - mi casa, tu casa bro ;-) Me in December, I'll be in States with Raven and Tev and visiting Nick himself in Vancouver before Christmas ;-)

Dravyk - you are one of the few people in life that TRULY disturb me ;-) He he. Good to beback mate !

Anthony - make up your mind... or shoot content. That true bi-stuff goes for big moola ;-)

He he

Again, thanks guys, hopefully I won't be MIA for as long again for a while.

xox

LOL! Just cause I was squeezing your ass does not make me ghey!

Just a lover of Australian Rules Football!

Dravyk
08-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Dravyk - you are one of the few people in life that TRULY disturb me ;-) He he. Good to beback mate !I try! Glad I'm succeeding! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/wink.gif

SykkBoy
08-22-2005, 01:50 PM
yeah whatever
i've been hearing this for *7* years and I can't think of 1 person on this board who has ever followed through on that!!

yeah, but I'm now free of the excess baggage that I would have had to bring along to Australia ;-)

Raven
08-22-2005, 02:41 PM

cj.....gauntlet has been thrown. Get yer ass to the States.

gonzo
08-22-2005, 02:45 PM
yeah whatever

Is this just for Sykk or is this a open invitation to be my driver?

Hell Puppy
08-22-2005, 04:10 PM
How good is this.

CJ (http://www.purve.com) and I moved in together as roomies and started working together about 5 weeks.

I have been away for 2 of those already and leave again for the USA on Tuesday, so she gets the place to herself more often than not these days.

Even though I am gone a lot, what a fucking awesome place to come home to !

Our Penthouse on the beach rocks !

http://www.curioustoyboy.com/galleries/sundayarvo.jpg

Life is good.

Don't you think ?

;-)

i see CJ's nipple!

sextoyking
08-22-2005, 04:55 PM
CJ,

good to see you around, you look Fab! :)

Btw, just looked at purve.com - wow - nice design and layout!!!

cj
08-23-2005, 12:47 AM
cj.....gauntlet has been thrown. Get yer ass to the States.

what, the 16 times I already visited weren't enough?!?!?
1 show down under ... that's all I'm asking!
1 for 16 ...

I honestly have no interest in visiting america again after my last trip there ... the way american's treat foreigners is fucked up, and does not a pleasant visit make!

ToyBoy is literally going to drag me onto the plane kicking and screaming if I end up having to go to January show. ;-)

cj
08-23-2005, 12:50 AM
CJ,

good to see you around, you look Fab! :)

Btw, just looked at purve.com - wow - nice design and layout!!!

thanks stranger!
how on earth did we lose contact for so long?!

its been more years than I can count since we've caught up.

you're still one of my favorite people. love to fletch too ;-)

cj
08-23-2005, 01:03 AM
i see CJ's nipple!

it sees you too! ;-)

*hugs*

Is this just for Sykk or is this a open invitation to be my driver?

open invitation ... but are you sure you want me to be the driver?! he he he

our housewarming is the weekend of 14/15/16 october (all weekend) and we're having webmasters over on the 5th of november for a bbq day. If you want to come either, lmk and I'll help with reservations. otherwise, march 2006 in sydney for mardi gras weekend if we get the numbers - it will be a full week, with an optional second week of tourist activities around australia.

gonzo
08-23-2005, 01:48 AM
it sees you too! ;-)

*hugs*

open invitation ... but are you sure you want me to be the driver?! he he he

our housewarming is the weekend of 14/15/16 october (all weekend) and we're having webmasters over on the 5th of november for a bbq day. If you want to come either, lmk and I'll help with reservations. otherwise, march 2006 in sydney for mardi gras weekend if we get the numbers - it will be a full week, with an optional second week of tourist activities around australia.

You drive it. Ill stream it!

Dont they got them huge lobsters in Sydney? Ill see if Bishop will let me away for a while. I got a promotion....Im picking figs now!

Peaches
08-23-2005, 07:52 AM
I'm ready to come visit - I'm in a traveling mood and every time I plan something, my plans get hosed up! :(