PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Red Bull...

gonzo
08-20-2005, 02:38 PM
I got to admit I think the stuff is foul tasting but I did find an energy drink that tastes pretty damn good and gets me rolling faster than a pot of coffee. Its put out by the makers of Coke and has a sweet grapefruit/citrus taste.

Its called Full Throttle.

Its loaded with b-12 and I swear if I had 2 of these a day I might never eat again.

Whats your favorite energy drink sans the the booze?

Newton
08-20-2005, 03:02 PM
No booze :) Those energy drinks are fucking nasty with or without booze .. Ice cold water, freshly squeezed lemon juice and ice does me ...

gonzo
08-20-2005, 03:12 PM
No booze :) Those energy drinks are fucking nasty with or without booze .. Ice cold water, freshly squeezed lemon juice and ice does me ...

I agreed up until I got one of these. Try it you may like it!

Newton
08-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Things like that are very slow to reach these shores, if they are just new out there man .. we are still waiting to see vanilla coke in all the stores lol

MorganGrayson
08-20-2005, 03:38 PM
gonzo...thanks for mentioning that. I'm supposed to be taking B-12, but the bottle is so damned expensive. I think I'll try Full Throttle and see what occurs. :)

Vick
08-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Fuck Red Bull??!!

Will you hold one still for me? Do I have to kiss it first?

gonzo
08-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Fuck Red Bull??!!

Will you hold one still for me? Do I have to kiss it first?

Only if AEBN can stream it.

DollarManSteve
08-20-2005, 09:08 PM
I kinda like the taste of Red Bull.. it's so medicine-y. Maybe I just have fond memories of cough medicine as a child

Nickatilynx
08-20-2005, 09:18 PM
When my brother was up at Oxford , so I guess that would be 16 yrs ago , he came to my house with 5 cases of it.

Said a friend of his father's at Oxford had just got a distribution deal for it for the UK and he was looking for investors.

I said "fuck this shit tastes nasty , it will never catch on"

:(

gonzo
08-20-2005, 10:04 PM
When my brother was up at Oxford , so I guess that would be 16 yrs ago , he came to my house with 5 cases of it.

Said a friend of his father's at Oxford had just got a distribution deal for it for the UK and he was looking for investors.

Try Full throttle!! IF you hate Red Bull I bet youd like it. I think Im going on the Full Throttle diet next week.

Newton
08-20-2005, 10:20 PM
I kinda like the taste of Red Bull.. it's so medicine-y. Maybe I just have fond memories of cough medicine as a child

That's exactly the taste .. penicillin by the 5ml spoon when you were a kid lol

Trev
08-21-2005, 05:04 AM

That's a real kicker :(

MorganGrayson
08-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I'll bet that "If I'd Only Listened to Technick" list makes good reading! :D

Nickatilynx
08-21-2005, 12:42 PM
I'll bet that "If I'd Only Listened to Technick" list makes good reading! :D

Yeah you should speed read is some time!!!

ahahahahahahaha

(burn back)

:)

MorganGrayson
08-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh...piffle on your burn! :p

Technick and I have the highest of bonds, unbreakable, lasting down through time....

WE WENT SHOPPING TOGETHER!!!!!!!:okthumb:

*wiping away a tear*

Technick even bought a coffee maker so this coffee junkie could have her regular fixes. That kind of love and consideration is rare in this world. :)

SykkBoy
08-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I prefer No Fear as my non-Starbucks upper

WickedTemptress
08-21-2005, 02:15 PM
I agree, fuck Red Bull! :)

However, my energy drink of choice is KMX... I like the orange one, but, they do have one other flavor. I forgot what it is though.

It has Ginseng, B-Vitamins, Yerba Mate, Guarana, and Choline in it and I find it works better for me than any other energy drink I've tried.

Here's the website: http://www.kmxusa.com/

Steady
08-22-2005, 11:16 AM
1 shot of Jose Cuervo...1/2 lime...pinch of salt. :stout:

That is an energy drink? :p

Bhelliom
08-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Don Carranza try that one for a great tequila

gonzo
08-22-2005, 12:26 PM
I agree, fuck Red Bull! :)

However, my energy drink of choice is KMX... I like the orange one, but, they do have one other flavor. I forgot what it is though.

It has Ginseng, B-Vitamins, Yerba Mate, Guarana, and Choline in it and I find it works better for me than any other energy drink I've tried.

Here's the website: http://www.kmxusa.com/

I havent tried KMX but I am rethrottled for the week. B-12 will make you vibrate if you drink 2 of these back to back!

Toni
08-22-2005, 01:51 PM
You can't have an energy drink without Vodka it's just not done :hic:

WickedTemptress
08-22-2005, 02:17 PM
I havent tried KMX but I am rethrottled for the week. B-12 will make you vibrate if you drink 2 of these back to back!

I'm pretty sure that KMX has B-12 in it also :)

I only have to drink one to get myself going. But, when I use to be a security guard and had to work the graveyard shift, I use to bring two of them with me. One to start the shift with(which started at 10pm) and the other I'd drink at about 3am to keep me going until I got off at 6am and so I could make sure to be a bit more alert for the drive home... :D

KMX has never let me down and it has a good taste to boot! :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
You can't have an energy drink without Vodka it's just not done :hic:

See? This is why I love the British. They have social rules. :okthumb:

(Hi, Toni! :bwave: )