PDA

View Full Version : more verticles than a high jumper on PCP

leedsfan
08-17-2005, 07:56 PM
thats how im feeling right now about our new ventures.

business is going in so many different directions i feel we coupld rule the world by the end of the week, and still have time for a civilized game of cricket late on friday. Or failing that at least time for a nice pint before i have to get home to the misses.

I tell you what PSP's fucking rock. I just found a way to rip out the existing software and turn the PSP into an operating PC, with windows 2000 installed and use skype with a bluetooth headset from any wifi hotspot on the globe to make free phone calls, plus live streaming. Have you seen how good movies look on a PSP? That means interactive live streaming/game consoling with Pay Per View.

2000 guys around the world all hooked in to betting and watching a chicken fight while it happens in real time. Endless possibilities for horse racing, sporting events.

MorganGrayson
08-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I have *absolutely* no idea what you just said but I'm behind you 100%!! :okthumb:

gonzo
08-17-2005, 10:57 PM
thats how im feeling right now about our new ventures.

business is going in so many different directions i feel we coupld rule the world by the end of the week, and still have time for a civilized game of cricket late on friday. Or failing that at least time for a nice pint before i have to get home to the misses.

I tell you what PSP's fucking rock. I just found a way to rip out the existing software and turn the PSP into an operating PC, with windows 2000 installed and use skype with a bluetooth headset from any wifi hotspot on the globe to make free phone calls, plus live streaming. Have you seen how good movies look on a PSP? That means interactive live streaming/game consoling with Pay Per View.

2000 guys around the world all hooked in to betting and watching a chicken fight while it happens in real time. Endless possibilities for horse racing, sporting events.

I keep hearing a lot of cool applications for PSP. sounds like a great direction for mobile. Bypasses a lot of things...and who would have thought of it with a gaming accessory?

gonzo
08-17-2005, 11:00 PM
Leeds are there any good websites or magazine to look at with all this great info?

leedsfan
08-18-2005, 01:47 PM
not yet, but there are lots of online forums ;)