PDA

View Full Version : Attack Of The Spammers!

WickedTemptress
08-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Good Gods! I just hooked up one of my e-mail addresses(that I've been meaning to hook up for the last week or so, oopsie!) and I have 658 e-mails!!!

And, wouldn't you know it... So far, all of them seem to be spam!

Luckily, I give my fingers plenty of... Ummm... Exercise(yeah, that's it!) so I don't think they'll fail me while I'm clicking "delete" like mad! :)

Bhelliom
08-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Well gorgeous. If you're not as much of a tease as your nickname implies.... Hit me up when you come to Canada and I'll help your give you fingers a break from the .... "exercise" :yowsa:

WickedTemptress
08-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Well gorgeous. If you're not as much of a tease as your nickname implies.... Hit me up when you come to Canada and I'll help your give you fingers a break from the .... "exercise" :yowsa:

I love to tease, but, I also love to please. ;)

Oh, and, my fingers aren't put to work because they HAVE to be, BTW... :)

MorganGrayson
08-17-2005, 07:19 PM
WT...spam used to drive me crazy on my "work" emails until I got Mozilla Thunderbird. You can train it to get better and better at sucking the spam right out of your inbox. I *love* this thing! :okthumb:

Red
08-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Have you noticed that Bhelliom manages to get the women on this board to just shower him with attention?

Trev
08-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Have you noticed that Bhelliom manages to get the women on this board to just shower him with attention?
Man Slag :okthumb:

weirdharold
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Yes and I am beside myself with envy!

Osiris
08-17-2005, 11:22 PM

She might be giving the attention to him on the board, but I'm the one with my dick in her mouth! :o :lol:

Bobbiekey
08-17-2005, 11:22 PM
It has reached a point that I *LOATHE* checking my email. Pesky spammers are hell bent on driving me crazy. lol

weirdharold
08-18-2005, 03:02 AM
Bobbie, for some of us that is a short trip!

spazlabz
08-18-2005, 09:33 AM
WT...spam used to drive me crazy on my "work" emails until I got Mozilla Thunderbird. You can train it to get better and better at sucking the spam right out of your inbox. I *love* this thing! :okthumb:

I was fortunate enough to pay for spam arrest to filter my e mails.... yeah that worked out great mmmmmmkay. everything was fine till i started getting calls from my boss saying "I have sent you like 50 e mails over the past 3 weeks and no replies!" i didn't get any of them.... uh-huh. You know no one believes you when you say that. I disabled spam arrest and got over 200 legitimate mails donwloaded from my servers in about 15 minutes. Now I happily just delete the massive spam i get. :D

spaz

for the record.... he DID do that little verify e mail spam arrest sent AND I had his e mail address on my 'trusted list'.

MorganGrayson
08-18-2005, 10:19 AM
That's what I love about Thunderbird. It downloads everything into the inbox, then moves identified spam into a junk folder. A quick check of the junk folder lets you know if anything got misfiled. I've only had *one* mail get accidentally labeled as junk. I clicked on the "not junk" icon and it went "oops, sorry, won't do that again" and it didn't.

Bhelliom
08-18-2005, 10:36 AM

I will freely admit that I am an attention whore. I love it.

The only problem I have with it is that in RL I'm viewed by women as a "nice guy" . Which is good because women always hang out with me and confide in me. It is bad however, Because I'm the "nice guy", I never get the "bad boy" thing going and get in their pants.