PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

WickedTemptress
08-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Thought I'd drop by and see how everybody's night is going, say hello, you know... *grins* So, how have you guys been?

MorganGrayson
08-15-2005, 11:10 PM
Thought I'd drop by and see how everybody's night is going, say hello, you know... *grins* So, how have you guys been?

Just had dinner and watched "After the Sunset" with Pierce Brosnon, Selma Hayak and Woody Harrelson. I love "caper" movies! :)

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Just had dinner and watched "After the Sunset" with Pierce Brosnon, Selma Hayak and Woody Harrelson. I love "caper" movies! :)

Damn Hon, you just keep watching all the movies that I want to see! LOL Maybe we should have a movie night some time. ;)

How was After The Sunset?

MorganGrayson
08-16-2005, 12:50 PM
You know, I think a "movie night" would be a *great* idea! We'll all decide on a movie, watch it the same night, then discuss it. :)

I *loved* "After the Sunset." :okthumb: I love "caper" movies; it was also an odd "buddy movie;" it had two love story threads and one big ass diamond.

I think Pierce Brosnon should have shaved. Woody Harrelson has done something, I don't know...put on weight maybe or perhaps just gotten older, but the whole effect is very good. What lusty things can one say about Selma Hayak that haven't already been said? :)

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 01:00 PM
You know, I think a "movie night" would be a *great* idea! We'll all decide on a movie, watch it the same night, then discuss it. :)

I *loved* "After the Sunset." :okthumb: I love "caper" movies; it was also an odd "buddy movie;" it had two love story threads and one big ass diamond.

I think Pierce Brosnon should have shaved. Woody Harrelson has done something, I don't know...put on weight maybe or perhaps just gotten older, but the whole effect is very good. What lusty things can one say about Selma Hayak that haven't already been said? :)

Yay! Another one I can keep on my list!

*smiles* That sounds like an interesting idea for a movie night! There are several movies on my list that I haven't gotten around to seeing yet... *grumbles something about work*

And there seems to be a lot of good movies coming out in the theaters too!

Bhelliom
08-16-2005, 01:09 PM
As long as they aren't all chick flicks a la "Under the Tuscan Sun" (which was an excellent arty finding yourself kind of movie) and throw in some Batman begins or other historical epic as discussed like alexander or troy or kingdom of heaven, I'm game

Bhelliom
08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
The movie preview sticky should be amended to include movie reviews

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 01:23 PM
As long as they aren't all chick flicks a la "Under the Tuscan Sun" (which was an excellent arty finding yourself kind of movie) and throw in some Batman begins or other historical epic as discussed like alexander or troy or kingdom of heaven, I'm game

I agree on all points :) I like my chick flicks, but I have to have some horror, action, suspense, and comedy type movies too!

Red
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM

That's a great idea.

You guys still have to see Secretary.

Bhelliom
08-16-2005, 02:15 PM
That's a great idea.

Still say that was a fantastic movie....

Red you should also check out Quills if you liked secretary

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 03:00 PM
That's a great idea.

*smiles* Hello Honeyyyy!!! Good to see you.

That's another one that I haven't seen...

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Still say that was a fantastic movie....

Red you should also check out Quills if you liked secretary

Ohhhh I LOOOVED Quills!!! GREAT movie!

Osiris
08-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Damn Hon, you just keep watching all the movies that I want to see! LOL Maybe we should have a movie night some time. ;)

How was After The Sunset?

QUIT LYING! I've been buggin' the shit out of you to watch that with me and you never want to! :lol:

Osiris
08-16-2005, 06:05 PM
What lusty things can one say about Selma Hayak that haven't already been said? :)

You'd be amazed with me! Hahah

Newton
08-16-2005, 06:34 PM
ooh i want to hear more about Salma Hayek ;)

MorganGrayson
08-16-2005, 07:08 PM
ooh i want to hear more about Salma Hayek ;)

She was in a bikini for most of "After the Sunset," when she wasn't purt near nekkid. :)

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 07:10 PM
QUIT LYING! I've been buggin' the shit out of you to watch that with me and you never want to! :lol:

I'm not lying! I DO want to see it... Just, every time you ask me if I want to I'm either not in the mood for that type of movie or I'm trying to do something... =P;