PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen the movie "Alexander"?

MorganGrayson
08-15-2005, 09:11 PM
I saw it last night and fell in lust with Jared Leto.

http://www.erotica-by-morgan.com/jl.jpg

His performance was fantastic. He has the most expressive eyes.

WickedTemptress
08-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I haven't seen it yet, though, I want to! *smiles* How was the movie? Did you like it?

MorganGrayson
08-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey, Wicked Temptress! :bwave:

I enjoyed it, if for no other reason than Jared Leto's eyes. :yowsa:

I love costume epics. The battle scenes were a bit excessive with the blood spurts, but I suppose real battles actually are.

It also got bonus points for having a blonde kid grow up to be a blonde adult. I've seen *way* too many movies lately where there was a blonde kid, a screen that says "10 years later" and suddenly he's a brunette. That really bugs.

Bhelliom
08-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Guys aren't "brunettes" they have brown hair.... and just that :P

I'm looking forward to seeing it I love those kinds of movies myself... In fact I have a collection of "historical" epics like that

MorganGrayson
08-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Point taken, Bhelliom. :)

WickedTemptress
08-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey, Wicked Temptress! :bwave:

I enjoyed it, if for no other reason than Jared Leto's eyes. :yowsa:

I love costume epics. The battle scenes were a bit excessive with the blood spurts, but I suppose real battles actually are.

It also got bonus points for having a blonde kid grow up to be a blonde adult. I've seen *way* too many movies lately where there was a blonde kid, a screen that says "10 years later" and suddenly he's a brunette. That really bugs.

Hello Sweetie *smiles and waves back*

Good, I'm glad that it was a good movie! I hate getting all excited to see a movie and then getting bummed out because it ended up not being so good...