PDA

View Full Version : Lee / European Lee..

Nickatilynx
08-08-2005, 11:42 AM
You are still a cunt!

No fucking calvary came over the hill in the form of NationalNet saying " It wasn't Lee"

Just more bullshit.

Be warned.Never deal with this cunt.

Nickatilynx
08-08-2005, 11:42 AM
ahhh I feel better for that. :)

Trev
08-08-2005, 12:17 PM
So the “it was someone from GFY” theory has been blown out of the water!

Nickatilynx
08-08-2005, 12:23 PM
So the “it was someone from GFY” theory has been blown out of the water!

I have not seen LBBV ,SweeT or Vooman jump to his defence.

Have you?

Anthony
08-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Saw Bill, forgot to ask. But heard nothing either.

Trev
08-08-2005, 12:32 PM
I have not seen LBBV ,SweeT or Vooman jump to his defence.

Have you?
I sure haven't. I would like to know how a spammer gets to keep his site though: http://www.adultwebmasternewsletter.com/ (http://www.adultwebmasternewsletter.com/)

Mr Benn
08-08-2005, 12:49 PM
You are still a cunt!

No fucking calvary came over the hill in the form of NationalNet saying " It wasn't Lee"

Just more bullshit.

Be warned.Never deal with this cunt.

Of course it was fucking Lee. The daft bastard.

Didn't you even notice his Oprano spamming technique... playing on the fact it was spam, and pretending to censor his own posts? I remember first seeing Lee appear on the ARS support boards years ago, and even then his posts stunk of spam. He must have cum in his pants thinking he'd pull this shit off.

Who would let him and his coding group onto your servers after this? Some retard maybe?

Carrie
08-08-2005, 05:40 PM
What more would you expect from someone who barges his way into a women's forum in Pheonix claiming he has a right to be there because he's gay?

He's made a habit of spamming boards while slamming them at the same time for years, nothing new. There's one from Sept. of '03 over on the Xbiz boards that pretty much sums it up, do a search for my name and look for the thread titled "have you seen ratedhot lately?" to see what I mean.

I think he'd like being called a cunt, though. It *is* often a term associated with the female side of things. ;)

Jace
08-08-2005, 05:45 PM
and to think, just last month some very trusted members of the adult world told me to lay off him, saying that he was such a great asset to the business commmunity....so i did

I always got a slimey feeling from him, when I actually did read what he posted half the time I felt like I needed to take a shower to get all the nastiness off

*foot...in...mouth*

Trev
08-08-2005, 07:15 PM
I stood in his corner because I thought he was a mate, hell I even shipped throat lozenges out to him... I’m a fool but he was more than stupid :mad:

aeon
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
I stood in his corner because I thought he was a mate, hell I even shipped throat lozenges out to him... I’m a fool but he was more than stupid :mad:

...and you got yer ass handed to you. I pointed out on GFY you would have been a total whore taking other people's words over someone you "knew". There's no reason to be upset with yourself in all honesty over this and I don't even like you. You did the right thing - it's called being human - human's find rationalizations to justify beliefs/actions/emotions in regards to people they have some concern/knowledge of...our world is in some ways defined by digital aspects - it's only human to take the side of friends even online.

That as it is, the faggot creeped me out. I made no bones about that here. Like with the FSC topic - people that "expect" something...give me the heeby jeeby's - something just aint right. The old scammers here are slipping...it's gonna get ugly with a bunch of soft hearted CC rapers on the loose.

Mike AI
08-08-2005, 08:52 PM
...and you got yer ass handed to you. I pointed out on GFY you would have been a total whore taking other people's words over someone you "knew". There's no reason to be upset with yourself in all honesty over this and I don't even like you. You did the right thing - it's called being human - human's find rationalizations to justify beliefs/actions/emotions in regards to people they have some concern/knowledge of...our world is in some ways defined by digital aspects - it's only human to take the side of friends even online.

That as it is, the faggot creeped me out. I made no bones about that here. Like with the FSC topic - people that "expect" something...give me the heeby jeeby's - something just aint right. The old scammers here are slipping...it's gonna get ugly with a bunch of soft hearted CC rapers on the loose.

Aeon your becoming soft in your old age!!

:unsure: