PDA

View Full Version : Would you admit three strippers beat the crap out of you?

MorganGrayson
08-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Court Date Set in Spanking Strippers Case

LITTLE ROCK (AP) - A Sept. 15 court date was set Thursday for three women accused of spanking a truck driver too vigorously at his birthday party.

The three - Kelly Eslick, 21, of Jacksonville; Lisa Nolen, 23, of Cabot; and Charlene Smith, 23, of Ward - appeared before Pulaski County District Judge Wayne Gruber to face felony charges of participating in an obscene performanced and misdemeanor charges of third-degree battery.

The three all work at Sensations Night Club in Jacksonville, where customer Keith Lowery of Bald Knob says they went overboard in giving him an onstage spanking paid for by friends of Lowery who were with him at the club for a 31st birthday celebration.

Lowery told sheriff's deputies that he suffered bruises so severe that he was unable to sit comfortably for five days.

The three women were arrested June 17, along with two other employees of the private club, James Daugherty, 31, of Jacksonville, and Dena Mitchell, 30, of Sherwood, after Lowery filed a complaint with police.

After his friends paid $25, Keith Lowery was handcuffed and spanked with a 3-foot-long paddle and a belt while one of the strippers restrained his head with her legs, according to investigators with the Pulaski County sheriff's office. North Little Rock attorney Jeff Wankum entered innocent pleas Thursday for the defendants.

SykkBoy
08-07-2005, 04:18 PM
hell, I'd brag about it....

Trev
08-07-2005, 05:06 PM
hell, I'd brag about it....
I'd pay, then brag ;)

SykkBoy
08-07-2005, 05:27 PM
I'd pay, then brag ;)
oh yeah, definitely pay (extra) for that treatment...

Trev
08-07-2005, 05:44 PM
oh yeah, definitely pay (extra) for that treatment...
It's an extra now ;)

MorganGrayson
08-07-2005, 05:54 PM
*making a mental note to buy a paddle*

OK...now, refocusing....

It really does show how out-of-hand this society has gotten vis-a-vis the national pastime of calling a lawyer and sueing people for silly things when you see a lawsuit like this.

Wouldn't a "real guy" just punch his friend in the nose in private if the spanking really injured him?

Even drunk - which I'm certain they all were - couldn't anyone at the party have realized the spanking might have gotten out of hand and stopped it?

Whatever happened to dignity? "Putting on a brave face"? Sitting on something soft and taking some aspirin?

I think I'll think about buying a paddle now. :yowsa:

Trev
08-07-2005, 06:33 PM
I think I'll think about buying a paddle now. :yowsa:
It's gone from I adore you to... well... erm... kinky I guess :yowsa:

MorganGrayson
08-08-2005, 02:46 AM
It's gone from I adore you to... well... erm... kinky I guess :yowsa:

Nothing wrong with mixing a little kinky into the mix, crumpet. :yowsa: