PDA

View Full Version : conner young I call bullshit

gonzo
08-06-2005, 01:31 PM
I asked you on ynot what adult websites you run. You told me you wouldn't answer because your paranoid. Now your telling me in front of every one in this seminar you've worked in this industry since 97.

I don't think you own one adult site. Back it up or quit trying to speak for an industry your not a part of.

Trev
08-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I never knew there was a set need to show and tell before being accepted as actually in the "industry" :unsure:

Newton
08-06-2005, 05:46 PM
I touched a womans nipple once ..

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Ummmwho is Connor Young?

Mike AI
08-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Sounds to me like he is a "Con'ner"!

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Ummmwho is Connor Young?

Thank you, Nick. I was so hoping someone would ask that so I wouldn't have to.

SykkBoy
08-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Thank you, Nick. I was so hoping someone would ask that so I wouldn't have to.
same here

I was thinking "Am I REALLY that out of touch with some of the people in this industry?"

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 07:35 PM
same here

I was thinking "Am I REALLY that out of touch with some of the people in this industry?"

Hi, Lance! :bwave:
(One of the few things I truly miss about conventions are your "sneak up from behind" hugs.) :)

I *am* out of touch with a whole lot people in the industry so I was cautious about asking about someone and getting a "do you know *anything* about this business??" vibes through my computer. Apparently I didn't have to worry about that with this guy.

Newton
08-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Connor Young, YNOT Editor in Chief. Born and raised in California, Connor holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from CSU Sacramento and is working on a Masters degree. Getting an early start in the adult Internet, Connor jumped in full force as an adult Webmaster back in 1997. Brought on board as the top column writer and Editor in Chief at TheAdultWebmaster.com in 2001, Connor is also now the Editor in Chief for YNOT. When giving his Webmastering and writing skills a break, Connor is active in politics and is an avid film buff.

SykkBoy
08-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Connor Young, YNOT Editor in Chief. Born and raised in California, Connor holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from CSU Sacramento and is working on a Masters degree. Getting an early start in the adult Internet, Connor jumped in full force as an adult Webmaster back in 1997. Brought on board as the top column writer and Editor in Chief at TheAdultWebmaster.com in 2001, Connor is also now the Editor in Chief for YNOT. When giving his Webmastering and writing skills a break, Connor is active in politics and is an avid film buff.
ah, ok

I seriously didn't know who he was...now I do...I guess

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 08:07 PM

Seems an interesting enough guy.

Newton
08-06-2005, 08:13 PM
He also wrote some good arguments on .xxx and asacp from what I recall.

Rolo
08-06-2005, 08:25 PM
What did Conner do, since he have to show his sites? Any drama that I missed?

Jace
08-06-2005, 08:34 PM
is anyone else lost?

Nickatilynx
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
A little.

Looks like gonzo has spat the dummy out over something , but no one knows wtf it is lol

Weg Cory
08-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I rate this a useless thread.

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 09:34 PM
I rate this a useless thread.

We sort of have a smilie for that.

:weird: