PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, Saturday!

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Welcome to what the rest of the world considers "the weekend." :)

I'm going to consider the "day I may or may not work less but definitely have to make time to watch movies with my husband." :)

Trev
08-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Welcome to what the rest of the world considers "the weekend." :)

I'm going to consider the "day I may or may not work less but definitely have to make time to watch movies with my husband." :)
It's just another day with a "Y" in it for me :(

Tomorrow is the day I look forward to all week as it's Sunday Roast day ;)

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 01:21 PM
You make me hungry every time you mention your Sunday roast, Trev. Ah, just one of the things the Brits do better...the "Sunday meal." I keep trying to introduce it into my household but something keeps going awry. Sad, because I do a decent roast. "Low and slow," my husband the former restaurant manager told me. I hear and obey. My daughter has a recipe for perfection in red potato-ness. I don't actually know what she does, because she's one of those "get OUT of MY kitchen!!!!!" storm troopers when she's cooking. :lol: (She'll give me the recipe when and if I remember to ask her for it. My mental lists are crowded.)

Bhelliom
08-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Morning.... you two... enjoy your less work day....

i"m going to go pre-drink for my party now :P

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 03:00 PM

I like a man who is well prepared! :okthumb:

Trev
08-06-2005, 03:19 PM
You make me hungry every time you mention your Sunday roast, Trev. Ah, just one of the things the Brits do better...the "Sunday meal." I keep trying to introduce it into my household but something keeps going awry. Sad, because I do a decent roast. "Low and slow," my husband the former restaurant manager told me. I hear and obey. My daughter has a recipe for perfection in red potato-ness. I don't actually know what she does, because she's one of those "get OUT of MY kitchen!!!!!" storm troopers when she's cooking. :lol: (She'll give me the recipe when and if I remember to ask her for it. My mental lists are crowded.)
You've got my mouth watering now ;)

I've got to admit that Toni is one fine cook and does a mean roast :okthumb:

Trev
08-06-2005, 03:19 PM

My kinda guy :wnw:

Toni
08-06-2005, 04:02 PM
You've got my mouth watering now ;)

I've got to admit that Toni is one fine cook and does a mean roast :okthumb:

Aw babe, I’m appreciated. :blink:

But cooking a Sunday roast for 6 is easy in comparison to cooking a Sunday roast for 20 plus in the ilynx House. :D

MorganGrayson
08-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Aw babe, I’m appreciated. :blink:

But cooking a Sunday roast for 6 is easy in comparison to cooking a Sunday roast for 20 plus in the ilynx House. :D

Hi, Toni! :bwave:

I have to admit, despite the *yikes!* I felt at the thought of cooking for 20, I do so miss the huge family dinners of my childhood. My grandmother was all of 4'11", but boy, could that woman turn out a huge meal. (Something like 8 children, their spouses, their children...wow...I have no idea how she did it.)